Chapter 23 Answer

Jinxx's POV

I wanted to ask her this question for a long time Andy finally approved I was asking her today. I was nervous as hot fudge on cold ice cream. We got to Andy's house and then Cc said.

Well Jinxx wants to ask you something?

Let's hear it. She said.

Uh Rebecca I was wondering if uh you could be my girlfriend? She paused for a bit then she said.

Y-yes. She said.

Honey you don't have to. Andy said.

I want to.

She hugged me and just hugged back and then Andy came in and hugged then all of the guys came and hugged then it as a group hug.

Hey guys you are gonna suffocate me if you keep me like this. Rebecca said. We all backed away and it was currently 12:00 Me and Rebecca went out for lunch.

Hurt her and you have to deal with me. Andy whispered in my ear.

I won't. I said.

We went toy car and I opened the door for her. She got in then I got in and we drove to a restaurant. We got out and we walked inside and I said to the lady.

Reservation for Ferguson.

Follow me. She said and we walked to the table she put he menus on the table Rebecca sat across from me and the waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

Sweet tea please. She said.

Coke. I said.

Okay we will be right back with your drinks.

Thank you. I said as he walked off.

Rebecca's POV

The waiter walked away when Jinxx said.

You look beautiful. I blushed hiding my face so he wouldn't see but he did.

Awww your blushing.

Stop it! It isn't funny.

Come on its cute. Let's take a selfi.

Ok.

He took it on my phone and his. Then he kept talking about blushing.

Thankfully the waiter came with our drinks and asked us what do we want to eat. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and Jinxx ordered a calzone. Just like in my dream when Luke proposed to me. Someone opened the door from the restaurant that's when I saw Luke with what should be Arzelea. Jinxx looked where I was and he got up and said he'll be right back. I thought he was using the bathroom so I took out my phone and saw that Andy texted me.

A- everything ok.

That's when I herd punches and slaps and yells. I quickly turned off my phone and looked at where it came from. I saw Luke and Jinxx fighting and Arzelea yelling. I ran over there and tried to break up the fight that's when Luke punched Jinxx and knocked him out he hit his head hard on he floor. I punched Luke then arzelea punched me I didn't want it punch back I was to scared about jinxx so I went down to Jinxx and texted Andy to come here quick. The waiters and waitresses helped and called 911 the ambulance came in and then Andy.

What happened?

Luke came in the restaurant and then Jinxx got up and said he'll be right back. Up thought he was using the bathroom so I checked my phone and then I heard punching and screaming so I looked back and saw that they were in a fight so I-I tried to stop it then Luke punched Jinxx again and he blacked out and hit his head then I punched him when Arzelea punched me the I got a bloody nose but I didn't care and I helped Jinxx.

Where are they?

T-They got kicked out.

Okay.

Let's get you cleaned up.

But what about Jinxx.

We'll see him in a minute. Come on.

We went to his car and drove home. Once we got there he took me to a bathroom and cleaned up my nose. Then we went straight to the hospital. We got there and I ran to the doctors.

Can I see him? They shook there heads.

Not till a couple hours. He's still unconscious.

I sighed and sat in the waiting staring at the picture we took at the restaurant. Just waiting for the doctor to come out. That's when my eyes grew heavy and then I let the darkness take over me.

A few hours later.......

I woke up and then no sign of the doctor. I pulled out my phone and then looked through Twitter. Then the Jinxx's doctor came in with his eyes glued to the clipboard. Me and Andy went up to him.

Well what's the news? I asked.

The good news is that he isn't dead. The bad news is that he's in a coma.

What? He can't be. It was just a fight.

Yeah but when he fell he hit his head. Hard.

Can we see him?

Yeah go on in.

I walked passed the doctor and went to his room. Jinxx was paler than he usually is. He looked lifeless. I sat the chair next to him. Just stared. He may be only a boyfriend but I like him. Frick I love him.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

A few hours passed and it was 10:00. I kept staring at him wanting him to get up. I mean Luke was fine he just had a busted lip and a bloody nose arzelea had nothing. And Jinxx is in a coma. I freaking hate them.

Rebecca, it's late let's go home. Andy said.

N-no. He sighed and got up and sat next to me.

Come on. Let's go he's not gonna wake up tonight.

He might. You don't know that.

Your right I don't. But I'm positive that he's not.

You don't want him to wake up. Do you?

I do he's my best friend. He was gonna be my best man. If that doctor didn't have to be attractive. He mumbled the last part.

Fine. But we're coming right back in the morning.

Ok. Let's go.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. But hey I updated. So I'm looking ideas requests please. Ily. Comment share and vote.😛. Idk know what happened the chapter before this one just deleted itslef  I have no idea how that happened. A bunch of uh ohs happened in this book so sorry for that. I'm kinda stupid. I'm new to this writing thing so yeah sorry again.