Chapter 9 fun day

Andys POV

The next day......

Rebecca I declare to today to be fun day. We will have ice cream go ice skating go to the park then go meet up with the band for a suprize then we will get some cake. How does they sound?

Fun what are we doing 1st?

We are going ice skating.

We got into the car and we drove to the skating thingy. Once we got there we put on the shoes and we skated.

Ohhhh. Rebecca said.

I got ya. I said as I grabbed Her hand.

Thanks another second in there I would of freezed to death. She said.

I agree. I said

We skated around and Rebecca got used to it a boy kept looking at her. So I went over to him and said.

Quit staring at my daughter you freak!

I wasn't!

Yeah sure if I catch you staring at her again then this will get worse.

I skated away from the guy and went to Rebecca.

Is this fun or what!? I asked.

Fun!!

Well its been 2 hours so we better go for ice cream.

Okay. She said.

Rebecca's POV

We were driving to the ice cream parlor. It was only like a minute away. Once we got there I ordered cookie dough ice cream and Andy ordered Mint chocolate chip. We ate our ice cream and then went to the park.

Hey how was your day so far? He asked.

Super fun.

That's what I wanna hear.

It was currently 3:32 (a/n it is 3:32 here) and we still had to go to the park get a suprize and eat cake this was the best day ever. Once we got there we walked and bought some stuffed animals and crap. I got a unicorn.

Hey unicorns are magical!

Is that so. He said.

Yep. I said piping the "p".

We made a little song about unicorns. It went like this.

We love unicorns we love unicorns. They are shiny pretty and a norwal like animal. Haha haha.

That's all we got. Andy had to take selfies and signed autographs with fans.

They said there ready for the surprise. Andy said.

Ohhh goodie.

We were in the car waiting and we were exited. I wonder what it is. I think its gonna be cool. We got to the studio and there was a big box.

Oh my gosh. That's big.

You wanna open it? Jinxx asked.

Yes I do.

I went up to the box and I reached up to the top and slowly opened it. Inside was a slightly smaller box. I opened it and it had a play station 4 and a bunch of games like... Until Dawn( which is a really good game), Fallout 4, And more.

Thank you thank you sooooo much. I can't wait to play this one. I said as I held up Until Dawn.

Well we still have a couple hours till the cake comes so we can play it if you want. Andy said.

We went home set it up and inserted the game in. The people in the game looked exactly like the people who made the voices. There names were Jessica (Jess), Michael(Mike) Matthew(Matt),Emily (Em), Josh, Sam, Hannah, and Beth. ( I don't want to spoil the game for you so I'm not gonna talk about it sorry). It was the best horror game I've ever played. The boys jumped so high I asked god if they were up there. The jumped a million times and only 2 chapters I never jumped at all.

Ha you guys are scardy cats. I screamed.

Am not. They said all together.

I got up and yelled.

Scardy cat scardy cat Jinxx Jake Ashley cc and Andy are scardy cats. Hahahahaha!!!!

Oh I'm gonna get you girl. Andy said.

I ran as fast as I could then Andy put me on his shoulders and ran around.

Hey Andy dye your hair blue dark blue.

No why.

Wait never mind dye it bright pink.

Heeeeeeeellllll no.

Come on!!

I will dye your hair blue you will look nice.

I would totally do that.

Okay boys buy bleach and dark blue hair dye and I will call Jinxx girlfriend here to dye her hair.

Wait your serious.

Yep.

Yay.

Andy put me down and pulled ulout his phone and called Cassie.

She came a couple minutes later. About 20 minutes later the boys came with the dye.

Before we do this let's eat cake!

A/N comment share and vote hope you like my book

??

What's your fav color.