Chapter 21 Plans and mac and cheese

Andy's POV

A/N the reason I put Mac and cheese in the chapter because you here it a lot.

Rebecca fell asleep and I went into my room and Juliet was sleeping also we decided to have our wedding on March 26. That's in a month! I'm so excited I went downstairs it was 5:00 so I wanted to get started in dinner. I didn't feel like making anything special so I made Mac and cheese. Juliet was going dress shopping with Rebecca, Sammi and Ella tomorrow. Me and the guys were going tux shopping. Once the Mac and cheese was done I called the guys and saved 2 bowls of Mac and cheese for the girls. It was 6:00 so the guys left and I went to the bathroom took a long shower. Then went to bed in my Batman pjs. I'm such a child.

Rebecca's POV

I woke up at midnight and I went downstairs and then saw Mac and cheese on the table, I looked at it for a while then looked at my belly. I can't eat. I need to loose weight I passed it then went into the bathroom I took a shower then got out then put my pjs on then I took out my phone and put on Caraphernelia. By pierce the veil. I sat on the couch starring at the ceiling. Then Ritual by black veil brides came on I started likening there music. Ritual is a great song.

Rise up and celebrate your life. I sang/ whispered.

Sing for what you feel inside. I herd some one say. I looked over and Andy was standing in his Batman pjs and I smiled. He walked downstairs and joined me on the couch.

Like that song? He asked.

Yeah.

Mac and cheese is on the table.

I'm not hungry.

You sure?

I nodded and he gave me a kiss goodnight and went back upstairs I put ritual on replay and sang softly. Eventually I feel asleep and had a wonderful dream.

Her dream*****

I was with Luke at a fancy restaurant I ordered spaghetti and he ordered a calzone. We ate and talked about stuff then we got dessert. We had some vanilla cake. We finished that then he stood up then got down on one knee and said.

Rebecca Skyler Biersack will you do the honor to be my wife?

I nodded with a smile then he slipped the ring on my finger then everyone clapped. He paid then picked me up bridal style to the car and we drove home.

End of dream*****

I woke up and Andy was looking at his phone in the kitchen with Juliet. I got up and went to my room. I changed into my all time low shirt and black jeans. I got called downstairs and Juliet and Andy were in the living room.

We wanted to tell you about our wedding.

Go on.

We are having it on March 26.

Ok.

Your going dress shopping with her tomorrow.

Ok.

Got it.

Mhm.

Do you even care.

Mhm. I'm just tired and don't feel like saying anything.

Oh okay well what do you want for lunch.

I'm not hungry.

You said that last night, are you feeling ok?

Yeah, I'm just not hungry.

Well me and Juliet are going out for lunch so your gonna be here by yourself.

That's fine.

I walked upstairs and went on my phone and Luke texted me.

L- do you wanna go to the mall with me?????

M- yeah pick me up.

I texted Andy.

M- hey I'm going to the mall with Luke k.

A- ok are you guys dating or something. Your hanging out quite a lot.

M- uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A-k don't mind NO FREAKING MESSING AROUND!

M- I know over protective father.

A- that means no kissing no making out and you know

M- ANNNDDYYY! I know not the last part. But....

A- sorry not till your 16

M- IM 18

A- oh then 20.

M- I'm gonna freaking kill you well bye.

A-bye.

I put my phone in my pocket and then a knock at my door came. Luke Is here. I went over and grabbed my purse and opened the door. Me and Luke walked to his car and we drove to the mall.

Skipping car ride because I CAN.

We got to the mall and we went to hot topic. I looked at band stuff then I got some 5 seconds of summer tee shirts and all time low, Panic! At the disco, Falling in reverse, and got a few Batman shirts too. We left then went to Spencer's got some stuff there and then we went to journeys. Once again got some shirts and stuff then I had bags in my hand and we went back to the car.

This was fun. I said.

Yeah. You must love bands.

Yeah, I do.

You hungry.

No.

Oh okay.

If you are hungry you can get something.

Na I'm ok.

Does the rest of your band know about me?

Calum does he looked at my text messages.

Oh well I'm fine if you told anybody Andy kinda figured out.

Mhm.

We pulled into my driveway and I said goodbye to Luke and unlocked the door and went in. Andy was there with Juliet.

Hey. He said.

Yo.

How much stuff did you get.

A lot, don't judge they made new shirts so. I kinda got it get them.

I went upstairs and put my stuff in my drawers and went back downstairs and watched Batman with Andy and Juliet.

What do you want for dinner hun? Juliet asked.

I'm not hungry. I lied, I was starving.

That's it. Andy said.

What?!?

YOU ARE GONNA EAT! He yelled.

N-NO I-I CAN'T! I screamed.

REBECCA I CANT LET YOU STARVE YOURSELF NOW EAT!

I ran upstairs crying and Andy chasing after me I locked myself up in my room Andy was banging on the door I locked myself in the bathroom. I looked through all the drawers and finally found it....

A/N CLIFFHANGER. Hey comment SHARE and vote. Follow please considering that I only have 2 followers yeah I know it's sad so follow me if you'd like.😊