Chapter 6 Fight.

Rebecca's POV

I fell asleep in my bed room and I got woke up in the middle of the night by a crash in the kitchen I went downstairs and saw Andy he was drunk.

What are you doing up. He said.

You woke me up and I thought you were an intruder.

Well I'm not.

He started coming close to me and I started backing away. He told me to stay still. I did not then he pushed me into the window and I felt something wet on my head it was blood. I ran out of the house and went to Jinxx house. He let me in and helped me with my wounds and let me sleep in the guest bedroom. I fell asleep and Andy came barging in. He hugged me and said.

I'm sorry I'm so so so so so sorry.

Get- get away. I said.

But- please don't be this way I'm so sorry. I was drunk I can hardly remember what happens.

YOU ALMOST FREAKIN KILLED ME YOU IDIOT!! I yelled.

Don't call me that.

What you dont want me to call you idiot well guess what you are a idiot!

Come on we are going home and you are going straight into your room.

No I am not I'm staying here!

Come on we are going home now!!

No I freaking hate you why should I go with you?!?

Good I hope you hate me cause I feel the same way! He said running out of the house.

I went back into the bed crying so hard. Jinxx came in and sat beside me.

You need to forgive your dad.

He is not my dad. I sobbed.

Yes he is, he was drunk what was he supposed to do.

It hurts.

He took the bandage off and it was still a bloody mess. He put some water on it and then a new bandage.

I'm not going back till he gives me a true sorry.

Well were you gonna stay till that comes.

For today here. Tomorrow under a bridge. Where kids live. Or my friends house. Back to the orphanage for all I care.

Well have fun with that.

I will.

He left the room and I was still crying.
Like crazy. My wound hurt so bad. I called Luke.

Hello this is Luke hemmings leave a message.

Help me. I said softly.

Andy's POV.

I came back home and I felt guilty I saw her blood on the floor a broken window I had to go back I just had to I got my phone and called her.

Hi this is Rebecca leave a message.

Rebecca please come back please please come back I love you so much you are my daughter you are my life I miss you please come back I won't do anything like that again. I promise I will never drink again.

Beeeeeeeeeeeepppp.

It was now 10:00 p.m. it was late. I couldn't go to sleep. I just stared at the door all night. I got up and made me a cup of coffee. I sat back down and then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it then someones arms wrapped around me. It was Rebecca.

A/N this chapter was so sad super sad I wanted to cry.please comment share and vote.