"Look. I told you two I'd talk so long as you don't get weird . . . . You're getting weird," Sasuke said in an annoyed tone. Seeing that he was getting a strange look from whomever had exited through the door Yang bumped into, he frowned and immediately made a left as he walked into the restroom. It was empty.

Yin stuck his tongue out and pointed his finger at Yang. Looks like you can't come in, Yang-Neener neener neener-This is the BOY'S bathroom! Now I'M the only one that gets to listen as duck-butt over here spills his guts!

Yang crossed her arms. Nuh-UH! While I may be a young lady, I have embraced, to an extent, how your evil ways hast corrupted my once pure-self. Hence, I shan't be dissuaded from staying. right. here! The moment another man entered the bathroom, she darted into the only stall and hid behind the toilet paper, covering her eyes. Ew! Ew! Eeeew! I don't want to see it!

. . . . Prude.

Sasuke sighed, Damn those two, and waited by the sinks until the man finished his business with the urinal and left. Yang also hesitantly emerged from her hiding spot, relieved. "The dream got worse, though . . . . I don't understand these feelings."

But Sasuke-kun! How can you NOT? You- This time, she was cut off by a pebble-sized wad of paper towel being thrown with perfect aim into her mouth.

I've had enough of your stupid "love" theory!

She spit the paper towel out. Just because YOU haven't felt it, doesn't mean HE can't! Sasuke-kun! Whatever happened to "Our bond will never be severed"!

He blushed. "That's different . . . . How do you know about that? That was before you two started annoying me."

Yin answered as he sat on the counter, wadding more paper towel pieces. We're in your head, 'member? That means we know your memories, too. We know everything that you know, even some things you mighta missed, he threw a wet paper towel wad at Sasuke, Bimbo.

Which means, Yang blushed, We've already seen the entirety of your naughty-naughty dream. I just could not bear the impurity again, and laid the back of her hand over her forehead dramatically.

The genin frowned, flicking away the wad that had landed just above his left eyebrow and crossed his arms again. "So you know what I'm feeling and what it means but you're not telling me?"

Exasperated, Yang scowled and yelled-I'm TRYING to tell you that- but Yin cut her off.

Matters of the heart are different, even though emotions are actually controlled by the right side of the brain . . . . We can only be as sure as you are about your feelings-Though Yang is obviously biased-And, often times, the brain denies what's true in the heart . . ., he finished and looked up at the other two. Sasuke was thinking. Yang, however . . . .

Oh, Yin . . ., she cried. That was so . . . that was just so-so beautiful! Tres magnifique ! Allowing the tears to flow from a moved heart, she flew over to him, tackling him with a hug. I never thought I would hear something like that from YOUR lips! Have you crossed over to the side of the light? Are you in a white room, with the fleeting black rose petals taunting you with their impurity?

What the-? He pushed her away and threw a bunch of paper towels at her. Stupid! I'm not melodramatic like YOU!

Aaw, methinks you're just embarrassed, now, she teased.