"Hi, my names Tyler. I'm new at this school, can you show me where the main office is?" Too outgoing.

I decided to let me make something up at the moment.

I walked up to him, and out of nervousness I started stuttering. "I-I'm just starting t-this school, a-and I don't know w-where the main office is."

He looked surprised that I came up to him.

"Uh sure." He replied looking suspicious.

He started walking down the hall. I followed, and walked faster so I could catch up.

"Why do you need to go the main office? Are you another druggie that got caught selling cocaine?" He asked looking over at me.

"What?! No!" I replied in disbelief.

Do I look like a druggie?

"I'm starting this year after dropping out of school for awhile." I  replied correcting him.

"So you're a rebel?" He asked trying to find out what group I belong in.

"No, I was having troubles at home and stuff." I said not wanting to get into my personal issues.

"Ohhhh.. So you're one of those depressed kids?" He asked. I took offense to that because depression isn't a group, it's a mental illness. It's very important and not a joke.

"Um no. I prefer to be part of the athletic group." I said correcting him once again.

"Really? You don't look like it." He replied.

I looked at him with confusion and annoyance.

I didn't reply because I was annoyed. We walked down a different hall and I saw a door that said "main office".

"Um, thanks." I said.

"Yeah no problem. Hey, what's your name. You seem like a pretty interesting guy." He asked before I opened the door.

"Tyler Joseph." I replied.

"What about you?" I asked wondering what his name would be. He looked like a James or William.

"Josh Dun." He replied. And now that I think of it, he does look like a Josh.

"Ok, well good luck." He said starting to walk away.

I waved and turned away. It was the first day back to school and I was already being judged and put in groups.

I walked into the office, and saw old woman at the counter answering phones and stuff.

"Uh, hi. I'm looking for the school therapist." I said interrupting their jobs. They looked at me.

I had an anxiety headache from being stared at.

"He's in the office over there." One of them answered pointing to a door with a small window in it. It had a small sign that said "Mr. Jestan".

"Ok, thanks." I replied awkwardly and knocked on the office door.

A middle aged man opened the door. He was going bald and had light brown hair. He wore black rimmed thin glasses, and a cross necklace that hung over his plaid shirt. His pants were worn blue jeans that had a brown belt holding them up to his plump belly.

"Is this Mr. Joseph?" He asked looking at a clipboard which had students names on it.

"Yeah." I replied looking to the office. The office was boring with off-white walls and a blueish floor. He had a couch which looked worn out and old.

"Come on in." He said with his boring low voice.

I stepped inside and took a seat on the couch, and crossed my legs.

"So, what's the problem?" He asked looking at the clipboard. "Ah, you are coming back to school after dropping out. Good choice."

I swallowed and felt a lump in my throat.

"U-um, yeah. Actually I didn't drop out, I took a break because of problems at home and my mental illnesses." I said annoyed that even the school therapist didn't understand what mental illnesses are.

"Oh. So we made a schedule for you. You will start tomorrow. So make sure to have your mom get you school supplies tonight." He said handing me my schedule and a paper with stuff I need to get.

"Ok. So what do I do now?" I asked folding those papers and slipping them into my hoodie pocket.

"You can way around campus and go to your classrooms and meet your teachers." He answered spinning his chair around to his computer. He had a file open that had a list of names, and he clicked s check mark on mine.

"Ok, so before you leave I have a worksheet for you to fill out just so we have an idea on who you are." He handed me a couple of papers with questions and "no, not really, yes, extremely agree."

Are you insecure? I circled the "extremely agree"
Been anxious for the past 6 months: "extremely agree"
Done drugs in the past 6 months: no
Diagnosed with depression in the past 6 months: not really
Diagnosed with depression in the last 2 years: yes
Self harmed in the past 6 months: I contemplated circling yes. "No"
Sold drugs?: no

The rest of the questions were the same, and I lied in most of them. I hated how the school wanted to know everything about me. I'm the only one who can make a change about myself, and make a sound. But for some reason my depression has been closer to me more than normal. It's torture.

A/n: ok how do you like this book so far? I'm enjoying writing it. So this is a longer chapter, and my writers block is going away. So yeah. Please like, comment, and follow. And if you want you can share this story to your friends if you're enjoying it!