Chapter 30

Luckily I was a good swimmer. I could hold my breathe long enough, to escape from being pulled towards darkness.

I opened my eyes under the water, to get a look at who had a hold of me. I could only get a glimpse of the massive arm, that was connected to the hand that had a hold of my ankle. My Capri pants were not helping as they were loose and drenched. They were falling down, during the struggle.

Who ever had a hold of me, notice this and ripped them off my legs. They grabbed me by the waist, finally helping me up to get air. I looked up to see where the surface was going to be, but it was only more darkness. I just had to hope the top of the water was close, cause I started to run out of breathe.

"Awk, awk. What the fuck!" I hawked up and yelled, as I reached the top. Finally catching my breathe. I was ready to punch who ever this was, as hard as I could.

Liam emerged from the water slowly and I felt like I was now under water again. His body was so brawny, I was in a state of awe just looking at his topless massive chest, so close and pressed to mine. I could no longer move and I let him hold me up.

He was obviously standing on land, holding me by my waist. I tried to touch the ground too, but couldn't find it. I noticed the darkness of where we were instantly. He had pulled me underneath the dock and since the sun was going down, it was even darker under there.

I instinctively wrapped my legs around his legs, but they were to wide to get a good grip on. It felt like I was straddling a horse. I moved them up to his waist instead and held on to his shoulders as we stared at each other. I finally took another breathe, once he spoke with heart felt emotion in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Sierra, I didn't mean to scare you. I just needed to talk to you in private."

I was going to cut him off and yell at him about his stupid idea, but he put his hand up to my mouth to shut any words that I was going to to say. He knew I was going to scold him about this behavior of his.

"Please don't be mad, no one knows we are here. I'll let you go right now if you want, but I just want you to answer one question for me please. Its been bugging me, avoiding you and I just can't do it anymore. I don't care about anything, but seeing you, talking with you, enjoying your presence." His voice turned more into a whisper and his eyes went down to my lips slowly removing his hand off of them with his last sentence. "And kissing you."

That threw me overboard, wanting this man with every fiber of my being. Everything he just said, I felt the same about him. At that moment I didn't care about my job, Levi or this party.

Shit! I think I even forgot where I was. My brain, whole body and insides were on fire.

I tighten my grip on his waist with my legs and grabbed the back of his head, shoving my lips into his. I devoured him with my mouth, kissing his plump lips until he let my tongue in to play with his. He must have had on some lose fitting swim trunks on, cause I felt his massive member growing underneath me.

He put his hands on my wrists, pulling the cat claws I had on the back of his head, off of him. Then pulled away from my mouth as well. I gasped with my eyes closed still.

"Aahh, Liam please, don't do this me." I gasped again and opened my lustful eyes for him. "I am so wanting you right now." I said pulling my head back to him.

He dodged it and instead went for my neck, to calm the rage of my want for him by sucking, kissing and massaging my thighs, that had a death gripped around him. He spoke into my neck, but his words were so faint, I barley heard him.

"I'm sorry Sierra." He sucked and kissed between each sentence. "Don't think I'm not wanting to take you right now either. Mmm. Cause I am. baad. I just want you to be sure of something." He started to move from my neck up to my chin. He gently kissed my lips and let go to look at me again. "Are you in love with him?" He asked me, with serious look.