Chapter 25

We were headed towards his lake house and I was wondering if that was where we going. That wasn't much of a surprise, if that was the case. I did like his lake house, it was a very peaceful place and I started to remember the night on the deck and smiled to myself.

"What you smiling about?" He ask me, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"Are you taking me to your house tonight?"

"I can afterwards." He had an evil smirk on his face, then chuckled. "No, just wait, it's up here a few more miles."

We went up a winding road, then up a steep hill another mile. He finally pulled over on a deserted shoulder. You could see the whole city from up there.

I also saw part of the lake he lived at below us. If was a beautiful sight, it was like a sea of colorful lights. The freeway was a flow of moving red and white lights going in different directions. I got lost in it for a moment and breathe in a relaxing breath. I looked at him with a smile.

"Wow Levi this is a amazing."

"I thought you might like it." He said, with a smirk and opened the car door. He got out and walked over to mine. He opened it and grabbed my hand to pull me out.

We walked to the front of the car and leaned against it side by side. I nudged his shoulder with mine and turn my head to look at him.

"How many times have you've been up here?"

Still looking towards the lights, he responded.

"Quite a few. I usually come up here by myself to think about things or if I have a hectic case coming up." He grabbed my leg and gave it light squeeze. "I have an idea, wait right here."

He went back to the car, plugged in his phone to the radio and turned the car battery on. He turned his speakers up, so I could hear the music from outside the car. It started to play Take My Breathe Away by Berlin. He came back and held out his hand for me to grab.

"Dance with me."

Goosebumps were going off like fireworks, all over my body. Damn I loved this song, it was so romantic. He definitely knew how to make a women fall bad for him. I took his hand and almost fell into his chest, getting lost in the song.

He put his hands around me, while I wrapped mine around his neck. We swayed together without speaking. I could feel him growing, as we danced slowly together.

I wanted to please him for this wonderful evening and decided a perfect way to do it.

I slid my hand from his neck down to his chest, further down to the top of his pants. I unfasten the button with my fingers. Sliding my hand down under his jeans, over his hard member. This action made his zipper come down, which was more easy access to his boxers.

"Sierra what are you doing?" He said breathlessly, with slit eyes.

"Mmm" I moaned. "Feeling on this hard rod, that has been poking at me since we started dancing." I said it in his neck and then gave it an open mouth kiss, with a little bite at the end.

When I gained the access I needed inside of his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his shaft. I heard him let out a moan and that's when I went for his neck again, but a little harder of a bite this time.

His head went back and he looked like he was in a state of ecstasy, enjoying it with out saying a word. I was getting hot, by making him feel the way he was feeling. I wanted to give him more than a hand job, so I moved slowly down his body.

I bent down in front of him and took what I had in my mouth lightly. I licked the tip of him, before I went fully down on him.

Coming up, I sucked slowly . I caressed it with my tongue a couple of times on top. That's when I heard an animal like growl come from his throat. He looked down at me and grabbed my face, to pull it back up to his and glared into my eyes.

"Damn women, I can't have you doing this here. Fuck you feel good." He kissed me hard and grabbed my ass shoving me into him. He lifted me up by my legs, so they were wrapped around his waist.

He carried me to the side of the car. His hand went up my skirt and pulled down my panties one leg at a time, as we continued his kissing.

He had me dripping, from how good of kisser he was and the aggressiveness of his fast hands, working me into position.

He let himself in hard and fast. The drive, the music, the dancing and him just taking me, had me in a state if awe. I was pushed against the car and felt his window pulsate as he rocked me.

Oh this man felt so good. My body was no longer mine, but all his at the moment. I climaxed quick and moaned his name in his neck, as he continued to work me. I came to a couple seconds later and felt the burning feeling of another orgasm coming again.

This made him fuck me twice as hard and I could here his breathing getting heavier. He put his mouth to my ear and lightly bit my earlobe.

"Ah Sierra, your so fucking hot." His breathe blew in my ear. "Ah, ah, sshhit!" He mouthed in my ear, as he finally climaxed himself.

Those words and his breathing was it for me. I came again and went totally limp on the car. I couldn't hold my legs on him anymore. He held me in place knowing I couldn't do it.

He started sucking my neck and came up to my lips. We kissed and moaned in each others mouths. He pressed himself against me, enjoying his last pumps of satisfaction he was having, before I touched the ground.

We both stood there afterwards for a few seconds, with his head on my shoulder and mine on his chest, catching our breathes.

Are eyes finally met and we both smiled at each other, without saying anything. He came down for another wet kiss, then let go to pulled his pants up.

When he was done buttoning up, he grabbed my panties off the top of the car where he put them and gave them to back to me. I pulled them up and then pulled down my skirt. He just stood there watching me.

"Lets go to the house. You don't have work tommorow, spend the night with me, ya? I'll make you a big breakfast in morning." He said, with a big cheesy grin. Then gave me slow kiss afterwards.

"Ya, that sounds good, lets do that."