Chapter 5

Damn it!!

 I didn't see all of him. Why the hell didn't he turn around to look at me? Why didn't I hear his doors open or close? I picked up the packet and started to curse at it.

"It's because of you I couldn't hear anything, fucking packet!" I laughed to myself and put it away in the drawers that I locked up. I left right after that and went home. I couldn't wait till tomorrow, there has got to be a way to see this man some how.

I got up the next morning, all excited to start the day and went to work. When I got there, I was amazed at how many people there were sitting on the benches waiting. I greeted them all and one by one they started to make appointments to see Mr. Knuls.

This was different from yesterday. All I got were phone calls and not to many people came in, unless they had an appointment. Oh well, it kept me busy and the phones were not ringing off the hook. Thank god, cause I hate interrupting people to answer phones.

After the people left, a couple came in that was scheduled to see Mr. Knuls. Once again I got to escort them into the office. I opened the doors hoping to catch a glimpse of this man, I saw him again, but his head was down looking at some papers on his massive desk.

He was wearing a polo shirt that looked a bit to small for his brawny chest and loose fitting slacks around his semi, slender waist line. He waved the couple in and I closed the doors.

God he is gorgeous and I haven't even seen his face yet. I went back to the desk and started to daydream again. I imagined him walking out and grabbing me, taking my face to press his lips with mine. Throwing me onto to the desk and ripping my clothes off.

"What the fuck are you thinking?You don't even know this man and your fantasizing about him." I yelled to myself.

I started to rub my head like that was supposed to get the images out of my head, when the intercom came on.

"Sierra Mr. and Mrs. Hagen need to have their edited templates typed out and emailed to Ferds Company today. They will give them to you on their way out."

His voice. Damn, I could listen to him talk all day. It was so gravelly. He could have been a narrative for a national geographic movie.

I wanted so bad for him to talk to me personally. I started to imagine him talking to me through the intercom about what he wanted to do to my body and had to snap out that real quick to respond back to him.

"Ok sir."

The couple walked out shortly after that and handed me a stack of papers with pencil marks all over it. Wow! This will take me all day or more to type this all out, I thought to myself. I started on the templates and about 5 pages in, a man came in holding a package.

"Hello, this is for Mr. Knuls, sign here please."

As I was signing, two security guards came in and grabbed the man, the package and walked him out. I was so confused, I went to push the intercom to call Mr. Knuls and let him know what just happened. The office doors swung open before I got a chance though and he rushed out, looking worried.

Oh he was so handsome. His body was so big, almost hulk like coming toward me. His eyes reminded me of Orlando Bloom, but the bottom half of his face was well chiseled and broaden then him. He got closer and grabbed my arms and looked me over like I just got abused some how. That's when I noticed the color of his eyes. He had the lightest brown, almost camel colored eyes I have even seen.

"Are you alright, did you touch that package at all?"

I was in a dazed state when he touched me. I stared into his beautiful eyes and I couldn't respond quickly enough for him.

"Sierra, answer me!"

I covered my mouth to get some saliva back to it, with a little cough and touched his chest, looking down away from his eyes.

"Sorry sir, uh, yes sir I'm fine, and no I did not touch the package."