Chapter 10

"Levi?!"  I said, looking at him with wide eyes and then back up at the waiter, to explain my outburst. "No, we will have our dinner first, thank you."

"Ok mam, it should be here soon." The waiter replied and walked off.

Levi leaned back in his chair and stared at me again, with a lustful look.

"Wow Sierra, I see when you want something, you can get it, huh?"

God my face had to be the color of strawberries, cause the heat was rising again in my face. I was a little upset he said that. I did want him bad, but I was so hungry at that moment, I had to say something. I laughed a little and stuck my nose up, all confident.

"Look I haven't had much to eat today and would like to at least get some food in me, before I wither away into nothing. Besides you ordered a tasty wine tonight and I would like to enjoy it with you, before you take me anywhere else."

He laughed.

Oh, every time he laughed, I couldn't help but laugh with him. It was so contagious and he looked even hotter when he did it. It was like his suave self disappeared and I could see the real man inside.

"Your so cute." He sat up in his chair and took his wine glass and held it up and continued.

"Ok, I will enjoy the wine with you and I'm glad you like it. As soon as you take your last bite of your meal though, I am taking you out of this place. I want to be closer to you and this table is not working for me."

I smiled, but remained silent as we toasted.

The meal was delicious and filled me up pretty good, cause the wine was setting in.

I was feeling a little better controlled as we talked. At the end though, he stared at me, waiting for my last bite to come. I knew what he wanted and my lower half was wanting it too. I started to think about where he was wanting to take me after this.

"So where you plan on taking me?" I asked.

"I have a house on the lake I'd like to take you to. It has the most incredible view of the midnight sky. It's a very peaceful place and I would love to share it with you." He replied.

"That sounds romantic. You must take all your dates there." I said with an attentive look.

He leaned back in his chair again and replied back.

"I have had women at my home before. I'm not going to lie to you, it has been for pleasure only though. But I have never took them out to the lake for a romantic view of the sky. I would really like to share that with you tonight." He sat up again and went for the lust gaze again in my eyes, with a sly smirk again. "You don't mind if I take you, do you?"

This man was making me quiver with his way of words. I was in a state of awe, everytime he spoke to me, while staring into his eyes. He seemed to be hypnotizing me into a bliss of pleasure between my legs.

"No, it sounds nice, I'd be delighted." I responded, all shyly and finished my last bite.

He quickly found the waiter, paid for the meal and rushed us out of the restaurant.

While we were in the car, he kept staring at my legs and I had to distract him some how.

"Levi stop, your making me nervous. Pay attention to the road." I said and shoved at his leg. It helped and he snapped out of his stare and smiled at the road instead.

"Your legs go for miles Sierra, I can't help it. We should be there soon, just a couple more miles."

It was about a 20 minute drive out of the city. We came to a dirt road and things started to get a little bumpy. He was now getting his kicks out of seeing my perky breast shaking in my blouse. I notice his pants right then and they looked a little tighter than before.