Chapter 18

The next morning I got up and got dressed for work. When I came out, Liam was standing in my kitchen with his back towards me. I smelt the strong odor of coffee in the room. He had made himself at home in my kitchen.

He was standing at the counter in his socks and his shirt was now wrinkled. His hair was all sticking up in different directions. It was so neat to see my always neatly groomed boss, with a now bed head look. He still looked gorgeous as ever though. I wondered sometimes how he got a suit and shirt that big to cover his massive torso. I walked in and sat at my tiny table with only two chairs.

"Ah, you made coffee huh?"

"Ya, I heard the shower and decided to make myself useful while I waited for you. How do you like yours?" He asked me, pouring a cup of coffee.

"Vanilla creamer, thanks." I said, staring at him.

He headed over to the fridge and opened it to get out the creamer. His bicep was so huge. I wondered how long he had to work out to get that body of his. His shirt was not only wrinkled, but it had come out of his pants and hung down over his waist. He caught me staring at him and smiled at me before closing the fridge.

"What?"

"You must work out every day Mr.Kn-" I cut myself off quick. "Sorry, Liam."

"Ya, I dabble here and there. I have a weight room in the office which helps, when I'm between clients. Why, you like?" he asked, with a smirk and handed me the cup.

I couldn't help but smile and then a chuckle came out. He went to retrieve his cup off the counter when I responded.

"Well you are nicely built. I have never seen a business man your size before. You look like you could have be a body builder for a living instead."

"Wow, never heard that before, but thanks. I think its just the size of my body. I've always been pretty big growing up and building muscle just enhances it, I guess." He said, taking a seat across from me.

"So, is Cristy the only one you have gotten close to or has there been other lucky ladies out there?" I said, looking down into my coffee before taking a drink.

Where the hell did that come from?!

Stop it Sierra, your such a flirt!! I screamed to myself.

He laughed though, which calmed the fire in my now embarrassed face.

"I have dabbled in that area too." We both laughed together after he made that comment.

We finished our coffee shortly after that. I had asked if he wanted to take a shower here, but he insisted he needed a change of clothes first. He planned on taking me to the office and head home before starting the day.

I gave him the ring and the keys before heading out. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. When we got to the office he did the same. I started to think what Levi told me before about their parents. They both were very respectable when it came to women, their parents definitely taught them well.

I got to the office and noticed a white box on top of my desk. I got a little panicky, because of the last time with a package being sent here. I went to retrieve the phone to call the lobby, to see if this box was cleared. When I got closer though, I noticed it was a box of Sees candy with an envelope on top. I wasn't going to take any chances though and dialed the lobby anyway.

"Knuls Accounts and Managing, this is Casey speaking, how may I help you?"

"This is Mr. Knuls secretary, I have a package here and was wondering if it was cleared before being sent?"

"Yes Sierra, it came from Mr. Knuls's brother. He left it there for you this morning, sorry I was busy when you came in and was supposed to tell you before you went up. Sorry about that."

"It's ok, thank you." I said and hung up the phone.

I smiled looking at the box. I love chocolate, especially Sees candy. I opened the envelope and inside was two tickets to a comedy show in town and a piece of paper folded up. I opened the paper and it read...

You and me tonight. I'll pick you up after work. Call me if you already have plans.

Levi