Chapter 19

I was excited about Levi wanting to take me out again. I thought he wasn't really going to continue seeing me, after giving him what most men expected to get anyway after a date. He was a player and I knew that, but I had a wonderful time with him romantically and sexually.

He knew how to work me and I loved every minute of it. I decided not to call him to cancel, since I had no plans anyway and a comedy show sounded pretty fun to go to.

Mr. Knuls walked in a couple hours later and smiled at me before going into his office. He didn't say anything to me, but I knew what that smile meant. He had spent the night with me, not on purpose, but because he needed to inform me on what I had done for him.

I wish he would just ask me to go out with him, but he was probably just a very busy man. Him being my boss had a lot to do with it too, I'm sure.

I snapped out of that thinking and wondered why Levi was wanting to take me to a comedy show. I figured maybe it had to do with his laugh, I made him laugh a lot that night. I did like it when he laugh though, he became himself and less of a player when he did.

He was so handsome and successful, he could have anyone he wanted, why me? I put that in the back of mind waiting for my shift to be over.

He came in more casual looking this time, with some jeans and a dark blue polo shirt on. He leaned over my desk as usual and noticed the box he had given me was opened next to me. He busted up laughing, seeing that half the box was empty already.

"Tell me you shared some of that?" He asked, still laughing.

"What? I like chocolate." I responded all bashful.

"That sure is a lot of chocolate though."

He calmed down his laughing and continued "So as you can tell, I never received the call to cancel." Waving his eyebrows up and down. "You can't get enough of me, can you?"

"Oh shut up. I don't have any plans and I have never been to a comedy show before. I think that would be neat to go and thanks by the way, as you can see this is the best chocolate ever." I said and popped another piece in my mouth, while locking the drawers.

"Well I'm glad you liked, shall we?" He responded and held out his arm again for me to grab. I always felt like he was leading me into a dance hall when he did that. It was sweet though and I never complained about it.

The comedy show was a blast. They served us dinner and drinks while we watched. I didn't think it was a good idea afterwards though. If I ever do it again, I'll know better next time. I almost had noodles coming out of my nose from eating and cracking up at the same time. Levi even spit some of his drink out once during the show, it was hilarious.

We didn't talk much during that time, but when he drove me home I thanked him for a wonderful time and loved seeing him laugh. I wanted to ask him a question that was on my mind, since I got the box of chocolates.

I was afraid to ask him, but when I got to my door, which he walked me to. I got the courage to do it. I had the door almost open and turned to him.

"Levi why is it you are pursuing me, you coul- " He cut me off with his lips smacking onto my mouth. He grabbed my waist in the process and shoved it closer to his. Even though he had jeans on, I could still feel the rock he had in them.

He headed down my neck without saying a word. I wanted to get an answer from him, but this was feeling to good to talk anymore. He started shoving me into my apartment and we backed into my door. It swung open, hitting the wall in the process.

He traveled back to my mouth, kissing me harder, as he lifted me up. My legs went up and wrapped around his waist. Once he knew I had a good grip on him, he pulled me away from the door and shut it.