Chapter 20

I woke up from my alarm going off the next morning. When I went to reach for it, I notice I was on the wrong side of the bed all by my lonesome.

Damn, that man!

He had me hooked and he knew it. I rolled over to the other side to turn the alarm off, then heard a paper crinkle under my head. I grabbed it from under my head and read what it said.

You are one hot women Sierra.

I had an amazing time with you last night and I'm not talking just about the sex, but that was great too. (He sketched a little smiley face after those words)

I had an early client to meet up with today and couldn't stay.

Please forgive me,

Levi

I folded the paper back up and laid there pondering about him. Awe, what a sweetheart. Not talking about the sex? I figured that was all I was to him. Then again, its not like I could say no. He had me by a string at times. He did things to me I have never experienced before and I loved every minute of it.

Please forgive me? What was that? I started to wonder if this was turning into a relationship.

Crap! I never did get to finish asking him that question last night. It was like he knew what I was going to ask and avoided it at all cost.

I got showered and changed for work. I walked into my living room and the memories of last night made me smile. My panties, bra and shirt were ripped, laying next to my skirt on the floor.

He had me on the wall, on the kitchen table and he almost broke my TV, when he bumped into at one point. I laughed to myself, straightening it back on the shelf and then went to throw away my ripped up clothes.

I got to work and it was a pretty busy day, which made it go by fast. I was glad, cause I had a pretty bad cramp where my neck and shoulder met. It was about 30 minutes before my shift was over and the intercom came on. I loved hearing his gravelly voice over that machine.

"Sierra I know its almost time for you to go, but would you mind staying overtime today?"

I had nothing to do today anyway and the overtime money didn't sound to bad either.

"Yes Mr. Knuls, that will be fine." I replied back.

"Ok then lock your drawers and come to my office. I have some templates to go over with you."

No way! I would be working in his office tonight!?

Oh hell ya! I screamed to myself and locked my drawers.

I walked into his office and closed the doors behind me.

"Could you lock the doors Sierra, I don't want the cleaning service to interrupt us tonight." He said, standing at his overly sized desk.

"Yes sir."

I walked over to where he was standing. He never looked at me, because he was to busy focusing on the monitor in front of him.

"Here have a seat and look at this." He told me, slightly annoyed and grabbed his computer chair towards me. It was more like a recliner though, I'm sure to fit him comfortably.

When I sat down I felt like a midget sitting in it. I scooted closer to the screen and he placed his hands on the desk, slightly bending over next to me.

The heat started to rise in my lower half, with how close he was to me. It reminded me of my dream I had of him. We could have touched each others arms together if there was the slightest of movement.

"I set up the template you made for the Cords account, but something went wrong with it. The account is set for Cords, but got transferred to Reels Company. I tried to reset it and this happened." He explained, pointing to the template with the mistakes.

"Oh no, that's odd." I said, trying to figure out what went wrong. I tried a couple of attempts to correct the error, but nothing was working for me either.

The room was now a sauna and I felt sweat coming off my forehead. He looked perfectly fine watching the monitor in his three piece suit though. I got frustrated and my neck started to hurt again. I went to go rub it, but bumped him with my arm instead.

"Sorry sir."

He took his glare off the monitor and cocked his head towards me. "What's wrong with your neck." He said, in a concerned tone.

"Oh, I think I just slept on it wrong, its been bugging me all day." I lied, but didn't want to explain to him about last night.

"Here let me."

I looked at him with confusion written all over my face and responded quickly.

"No, its fine Mr. Knuls its not tha-" He cut me off.

"Sierra don't worry, this might help." He said, while placing his massive hands on the back of my neck on both sides. He started to massage my neck in a rather unusual way. More like a doctor was massaging it, then in a sexual manner. Which I was actually hoping for.

"I took a couple classes in college before on pressure points." He continued massaging me. "Ya you definitely tweaked it."

The feeling of his hands on me made my arms flare with goose bumps. That feeling was over thrown by pure relaxation, once he started to kneed his fingers into my neck.

I couldn't control my feelings anymore and let out a slight moan. He noticed and let out a small chuckle.

"That must be it, huh?"

"Ya." I responded with my eyes closed. Shorty after, without realizing my hand came up to his and I lightly squeezed his wrist.

"Thank you Mr.Knu-" He cut me off again and let go.

"Ya well hope that helped." He said real quick.

He headed towards one of the chairs at his conference table and retrieve it. He picked it up and sat next to his other computer, that was on the desk next to me.

We were no longer that close to each other anymore. I started to feel ashamed for some reason. That feeling ended, when I thought of my hand reaching for his wrist. He might have instead gotten worked up after I touched him and needed to stop, before things got weird between us again. I snapped out of my thinking when he started to talk.

"Ok, so I have an idea just how to fix this, but it might take an hour to accomplish though." He said turning his computer on to the same program I was looking at on the monitor in front of me.