Chapter 7

I sat down at the desk and immediately scanned the room for the cameras he had placed. I couldn't see the one near the doors, cause it was to far away, but the one above my desk was the size of quarter. No one would have thought that was camera at all. It looked more like a tiny laser light.

I thought about our conversation we just had and how he held my hand all worried for me. He is a really caring man. I started  wondering why he didn't have someone in his life. Maybe it was because of his work and probably being in danger, doesn't help either. I chuckled to myself about that for a little bit and the phones started to ring again.

A couple months went by and I was getting real good at brushing certain people out of the building if they didn't have an appointment with him. He also enjoyed the drinks I would get as well. Sometimes it was different kinds of coffee. Sometimes it was different kinds of soda. I once got him a girly green tea water and he chuckled about that one, but still drank it.

He never complained and always thanked me. I wanted so bad to ask him to dinner one night after work, as we both left. We had a good friendship going and it seemed to me we were flirting with each other, with how much we smiled and smirk through out the days. I was to afraid to though and kept quiet instead.

Things took a U-turn for me one day, when a man came in that was on the books for an appointment to see Mr. Knuls. He was striking and kind of familiar too. He leaned into my desk, resting his elbow on it and with a smirk on his face he said.

"I'm here to see Liam today, can you check me in?"

Liam? No one has ever called him that. I started to think maybe this was someone related to him. The man was good looking, but didn't have as big as a torso as Mr.Knuls. I got a better look when he started to stare at me though and then I looked at the name on the appointment calendar.

"Levi Knuls?"

"Ya, Liam is my brother. Has he told you how beautiful you are?" He responded.

I think my body at that very moment went limp. My bottom half was clenching though. I tried to look at the computers, cause I felt a smile creasing on my face.

"Uh no, but thanks for the compliment. I'll let him know you are here. Please have a seat." I said all flustered.

Oh my God!!

This man was just as handsome as his brother. He had almost all the same features, but was thinner in the shoulders and face. I can't believe he just said that. Talk about being up front. I liked it and liked it a lot. Things just got way over heated when he wasn't moving from my desk, after telling him to have a seat.

"I can wait here if you don't mind, I like the view." He said, with a seductive look on his face and then  continued looking me all over.

"Your husband is one lucky man to be with such beauty. What's your name?"

I had to uncross my legs at that moment, hoping the clenching would ease up. I couldn't help it anymore and finally showed the shy smile, I was holding back. I responded to him with a slight chuckle.

"Not that it is any of your business, but I am not involved with anyone. My name is Sierra and that was the first time I have heard anyone call Mr. Knuls by his first name."

"Well he is one dumb son a bitch for not noticing you. If I were your boss-"

He was got cut off before he could say any more.

Intercom

"Sierra, please escort Mr. Casanova to my office, thank you."

Thank god he interrupted him! I was about to need a change of panties, with how he was talking to me. I laughed a little and got up to escort him to the doors.

He was still staring at me and I mean all of me. I felt like a run way model with his eyes admiring every step I took. He didn't say anything, which was finally a relief, when he went in the office.