Chapter 6

He lead me to his office, I was assuming to explain what had happened.

"Have a seat Sierra." He said, pointing to the big couch that sat in the middle of the office.

He sat across from me in a recliner and started to rub his neck, looking at the ground before talking.

"Sir?"

He looked up at me and started to explain.

"I'm sorry about the confusion. I have had some bad business deals that have gone wrong and I could be in danger. There are no packages allowed to be delivered here, so when I saw that man coming in with a package I got worried for you.

There have been weird people coming in and claiming to know me and need to be seen, but don't have an appointment. Thats fine, cause we can just wave them off pretty easy, but if anyone brings anything in this building without going through clearance from the lobby first, security needs to be called right away.

I will get a call if that ever happens though and I will let you know. I don't know who that person was and never got a call about a package coming today.

I understand if you don't feel safe here, my other secretary quit after hearing about it and you are welcome to leave as well. I do need a secretary that is very firm with getting rid of people that come through here claiming to know me or thinking they are to good for an appointment. I believe you have done a great job so far and would like for you to stay."

In danger. Bad business deals, and quit my dream job.

What?

Wow! So many questions I wanted to ask.

Instead I kept my composure and just asked one question that was bugging me the most. I just realized after this whole ordeal, he has been watching me the whole time and I didn't even know. I never seen any cameras of any type anywhere in that room.

"You can see me Mr. Knuls?"

"Well of course, I have to keep the place surveillance. Here I'll show you."

He got up researching for my hand and pulled me up. We walked over to the huge desk he had to look at the monitors. He pointed to the side of one that showed the whole front of the room and down the hall to his doors. The last one was of a birds eye view of my desk.

 No way! I started to remember what I wore yesterday. If I had on my button up shirt with the top two buttons down, he could have seen right down my shirt. My hand went to my mouth covering my now open jaw and put my other hand on his shoulder.

"Sir, your not looking down my blouse while your watching these are you?" I asked, trying not to sound to flustered.

He looked at me and said with a smile on his face.

"Why you want me to?" He saw my eyes get wide and then cut me off with a laugh. "No I didn't really think of that, but your funny."

I started to get all red in the face and totally embarrassed about asking that in the first place. He grabbed the hand I had on his hunky shoulder and held it in his massive hands. "Look don't worry, it is for my safety and yours as well. So you plan to stay employed here knowing this now?"

I let out a small chuckle and responded to his question.

"Of course Mr. Knuls, this has been a dream of mine to work for a big company. I understand the surveillance and thank you for letting me know all of this. I won't let you down."

"Good, then I guess you can get back to work Sierra. Thank you." He said, patting my hand he had in his and let go.

I started to walk out, got almost to the doors and turned around to ask one more question about the package.

"Oh, one last question sir. Why did you ask if I touched the package?"

"You probably didn't notice at the time, but the man that was carrying the package had on gloves. I have been told that just by touching a certain kind of poison will make you sick. I was just worried for you that's all."

"Oh ok, thank you again." I responded and walked out back to my desk.

Secret Flirt (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें