Chapter 4

I got back to the office and wondered how I was going to inform him about his food being here. I didn't want to knock on the doors, so I decided to intercom him instead.

"Mr.Knuls I am back with your food and drinks, would you like me to bring it in or wait for you?"

"I will have one of my associates come get it, thank you." He said on the other end.

Crap!! I really wished I could have come in to give it to them, to inspect the office more or better yet, him as well. It just occurred to me at that moment, I never did see Mr.Knuls this whole day. How did he get into his office without coming through the front? I have been here all day and have not seen him once. He probably has a secret elevator that takes him there, or he comes in from the roof. We were on the top floor and all.

Whatever it was I started to get suspicious, the calls died completely after my last appointment for tomorrow was made, this was getting weird. I still had 2 hours left of my shift, and the men that had lunch with him already left. The next appointment wasn't until an hour away, so I started to kill time by going through the packet Tanya gave me. I started to read the business mumble jumble that I couldn't understand when the intercom went off again.

 "Sierra my 4pm appointment will not be able to make it today, I will no longer be needing your assistance, you are welcome to leave early and you will be paid for a full day."

No way was I going to leave without seeing this man. It bugged me all day that I could hear his voice, but never saw a body to go with it. What should I say to see him?

 I intercomed him back

"Thank you Mr.Knuls, but I still have to go over the packet Tanya gave me to familiarize myself a little more about the company, so I will stay untill my shift is over."

Nothin back

An hour pasted by and I was still trying to understand the packet. The most I got out of it was that Mr. Knuls is kind of like a go to man for other businesses. His company sets up other businesses with higher up company's to market them. Wonder why he has so many appointments. I was just about done when I heard footsteps beside me and as I looked up, I got a glimpse of his side and immediately his back was towards me walking out.

"Goodnight Sierra, the office is locked, but you are welcome to stay. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, never looking back at me.

From what I did see, he fit that voice for sure. He was a tall man, with a big torso, cleaned shaved and short wavy brown hair. He was also wearing a tux. I thought that was weird of him being in a tux during business meetings, but then I remembered Cristy and what she was wearing when she came in. He must be going to a formal ball and got changed in his office.

I wanted to say something, but my mouth went dry and my throat wasn't working properly. I winded up just staring and capturing all his manly features before me while he speed walked to the door. He stopped when his hand hit the door handle.

Oh Please turn around!! I screamed in my head