Chapter 11

I'm sitting at my desk, the scheduler program I am using was spazzing out. I couldn't click on anything and it was deleting appointments. I freaked out and intercomed Mr. Knuls.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you sir, but the Sched Pro has malfunctioned and is deleting the appointments I made. Is yours doing the same thing?"

Nothing back

He came out of his office shortly after that and walked up behind me.

"Sir?" I asked, looking at the computer.

"The one in my office is working just fine, what is it doing?" He said, still behind me.

"Watch."

I went to click on part of the page to make an appointment, but nothing worked.

"And look at this, they are all gone."

I pointed to todays schedule and showed him that everything was deleted. He bent is upper body down to get a closer look and put both his hands on the desk one on each side of me, this caged me in with his arms.

His face was so close to mine. If I was to move just a centimeter, we would have brush each others cheeks. He hit a couple buttons and the program went into a reset mode.

I was going to say something, but his cheek moved and it brushed against mine. I stopped breathing and melted in my seat. I couldn't talk. His face traveled into my hair were my neck was. He pulled my hair to the side, to find the back of my neck.

I imagined this very moment so many times, but what if someone came in? I tried to say something again, but couldn't get any words out. I heard his gravelly voice on my neck, before he kissed it.

"I need to feel you." He said and then kissed my neck slowly again. "You need to feel me." Another kiss followed.

His hands moved off of the desk and caressed my arms, still talking, between each kiss on my neck. It kind of sounded familiar, almost like he was singing.

"I can't control you." More sweet slow kisses followed. "Your not the one for me."

Still looking at the computer, I put my hand behind me to reach for the back of his head. I brushed my fingers in to his waving hair and started to massage the back of his neck. I tried again to respond to his words, but nothing would come out of my mouth. I gave up and just relished the moment at hand, with soothing moans escaping my throat.

"I can't control you." He repeated, still kissing my neck. "You can't control me."

The kissing lead to him sucking and that lead me into to such a solace state, as he continued. I wanted so bad to turn around, but his massive hands were on my arms, keeping me pinned to the chair, while he was still massaging them.

"I need to feel you." He continued now sucking harder.

"Mmm, Sierra, your phone is going off. What time do you need to be at work today?" This was a different mans voice though.

I opened my eyes.

Oh Snap!!

I was completely naked laying on my belly, with Levi half way on my back, sucking on my neck. My phone was going off with the song. "Control," by Puddle of Mudd.

I was so dreaming of Mr.Knuls and I'm laying here with his brother. I felt so bad and tried to keep my composure. It was still dark out and I remembered I set my phone to remind me to get home.

We must have fallen asleep after all the rolling around we did. I even think at one point, we did it in the lake, cause my hair was a mess. I turned my head to look at him.

"I need to get home Levi, I have work in 3 hours. Do you mind taking me right now?"

He took my face with both his hands and kissed me. We explored each other's tongues again for a minute and he pull away, gradually biting my lower lip.

"Mmm, yes I can, lets get dressed." He replied, in a whisper and lightly slapped my bare ass.