Chapter 24

The next morning, I was prepared to go to work and just to be an employee to Liam, nothing else. I got in and worked my regular shift without talking or seeing him. When I had to go into the office to set his drink down, he was in the weight room. I couldn't see him from inside his office. That made it easier of course.

I also let in clients on the exact time of their appointments, so he would have no reason to intercom me either. He must have been thinking the same as me, avoid any contact as much as possible to be able to get over the feelings we were having for each other.

Levi came in right as I was locking up my drawers. He made everything between Liam and I disappear when I saw him. They were brothers, but different in so many ways. The only thing they did have was a similar eye shape, but Levi had a darker brown color then Liams.

Levi also was more skinnier in the jaw area and torso. They didn't really look like each other until you got close enough to notice. They sure knew how to take care of their muscular bodies though. These men were so overwhelmingly hot. Levi was more aggressive and knew what he wanted, while Liam was more sweet and patient with me.

Every time I saw Levi, I wondered why me? I was ok looking, but I was no Victoria Secret model. That's what kind of girl this man could have any day of the week and he wanted to spend his free time with me instead. I had to ask him that question and planned on it tonight at dinner.

"Ready my lady." He said and again held his arm slightly bent for me to grab.

"Yes of course." I grabbed his arm and smiled at him.

He pulled me in closer to him, as we walked to the doors. He went for my neck and lightly bit it.

"Levi!!" I slapped his rock hard chest. "Can we at least have dinner first?"

"I can't help it, you look so good. I just want to eat you up." He said, opening the door for me and smacked my ass as I walked out. I turned my head and smiled at him.

"Seriously you need to calm down." I said with a smirk.

"Ok, ok, ok." He laughed and grabbed me by the waist with one arm. He didn't let go, till the next door he opened for me.

We got a table for two close to the piano player. After ordering some cocktails, we stayed silent enjoying the music. The place didn't have booths, just tables and chairs. So Levi sat across from me on a little table, while our knees sometimes hit each other.

It was a relaxing place to eat or have a couple drinks after work, but also expensive. I know he was paying, but I got all happy again thinking that I now have enough money to come here when ever I wanted. I also have been saving quite a bit so far and started thinking of buying myself a new car. The one I had was used when I got it and I deserved something better.

Once the piano player ended the song to take a break, we had some time to talk. This is was when I decided to ask him the question about us. It was a perfect time, with the table blocking him from sticking his tongue in my mouth. Before I said anything though, he spoke first.

"Man, that was great. Sometimes I just get lost in the music, you know?" He glanced at my body with lustful eyes and continued. "I would love to get lost in you too."

I smiled shyly. "Your to much. Hey so what is up with all these dates. You could have your pick with any women out there, why me?"

"Why not you?" He said, with a smirk, then leaned back in his chair.

Looking away from his eyes, I responded.

"I mean, well, you know. I'm not a model and I don't really fix myself up much. I don't know, I was just thinking you could have so many choices and was wondering why you keep wanting to see me, that's all."

He sat up and leaned into the table closer to me. This time his expression was serious and he waited for me to look at him before he started to talk.

"Look, I told you, I have had my share of women. Its fun ya, but they have all been only a release for me. I enjoy spending time with you. Your fun to be around. I love laughing with you. I love how when I flirt, you flirt right back, sometimes better." He chuckled and I started to get flushed a bit in the face. I looked down at the table and chuckled too.

He grabbed my chin up to remain looking at him, so he could continue. "And I don't have to tell you what else I love." He let go of my chin and grinned ear to ear after he said the last sentence.

I smiled back in returned, cause I knew what he meant by it.

"Why are you being so bashful. Your a beautiful women Sierra, don't let anyone tell you different. You can send them my way if you need to, I'll ruff'em up for you." He ended and leaned back in his chair again.

"Why thank you Levi, I'll keep that in mind."

We both laughed and our dinner finally came. We didn't talk much after that. We ordered a couple more cocktails after eating and enjoyed the music again for awhile. The check came and as he was getting out his wallet, he smiled at me.

"I'd like to take you somewhere nice tonight. You want to come?"

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise?"