Game 42 - When we were together, nothing else mattered

Start from the beginning

Nagbuntong hininga ako, wala ako sa mood para dito ngayon. Ayaw ko pang bumalik sa pagiging Emma Price, gusto ko muna ng katahimikan bago ako bumalik sa pagiging party girl.

At alam ko rin na ngayon, mas mataas na ang nasa stakes sa mga isip ng mga lalaki dito. Sa tingin nilang lahat naghahanap ako ng bagong boyfriend pero sympre hindi.

Me being in a relationship was a mistake, tama si Caleb, I don’t care about relationships, I ruin them so I’m out of that game. Ayaw ko na ulit. Tapos na ako.

Siguro pag na bored na ulit ako sa kakalaro then hahayaan ko na si dad na hanapan ako ng mapapangasawa, I would be a fucking trophy wife if needed to be but I don’t want to invest myself in another relationship ever again.

Naglakad ako papunta sa booth kung nasaan yung mga kaibigan ko, the guys were seating in the booth behind us. And here I thought it would be a girls night out. But hey who was I to complain?

After all, they were all my friends and I needed them right now. I wanted to have fun.

After a while of drinking and dancing with the girls, I went back to our booth. Andy sat beside me the moment he saw me heading back. I smiled. He really doesn't waste time, I’m sure he would be asking why I broke up with Caleb.

“So…” he drew in.

I chuckled a bit. “Nag break kami dahil kay Angelo.” Sagot ko dahil ayun naman ang totoo diba? Si Angelo ang dahilan kung bakti siya nagseselos. Which was way too wrong. “At dahil wala siyang tiwala sa akin. Sa tingin niya porket nakikipag-usap ako sa mga lalaki, nilalandi ko na.” I laughed bitterly. “My God, Andy what’s wrong with that guy?”

“Nagseselos lang yun. At minsan kasi may trust issues si Caleb.” Paliwanag ni Andy.

“Let me guess, dahil sa ex niya?” I said. “I don’t really want to talk about him, it’s done anyway.” I told him. It was true. Ano bang magagawa ko kung hindi nagtitiwala si Caleb na siya lang? Wala.

We’re done. I won’t be going back to his arms when I know he also could push me to that cliff. Like I said, I don’t want to fall. I won’t know how to climb back again.

“Shiloh misses you by the way. Ayaw na niya talaga magi sang term pa sa France pero hindi ko pa kasi naayos yung mga papeles.” Andy told me.

Napatingin ako sa kanya, hindi ko pa talaga alam ang plano ni Andy kay Shiloh. “Dito na ba si Shiloh permanently?” I asked him.

Tumango siya at ngumiti sa akin ng mapakla. “Shiloh’s growing up. I want to be in her life. I want to see her grow up, that was one of the mistakes that I regret most Emma. I thrust her to strangers because I was too afraid of what society would do to her but fuck society, I want by daughter by my side. Eight years is enough.”

I patted him in his shoulder to show I was proud of him, that I agree. Shiloh needed Andy. “That’s great Andy.”

“I’m going to move out of my parent’s house and buy us a house. Alam mo yung bahay ni Clara Dela Merced for sale yun kaya baka ayun yung bilhin ko.” he said. “Shiloh’s a fan of Clara so that would be nice.” He smiled.

“Well it’s about time you move out of your parent’s house. Kay tanda mo na at nandun ka parin!” I teased. “You know, I’m still going to be in Shiloh’s life right?”

“Of course. I was kinda hoping you still would.”

Andy and I talked for a long time, I monopolize his time and so did he. We talked and drunk. We were having fun. We were both reminiscing our time together and talking about Shiloh.

“Effie.” He started, he had stopped from calling me that, for starters he only called me Effie when he was being sweet. I missed it. “Have you ever wonder what could have been if I stayed faithful to you?” he asked.

I closed my eyes then, hindi ko alam yung sasagot ko sa kanya. “No. I chose not to. I can’t live in the past like you do. If I let my mind wonder with what could have been then it would just hurt more.” I told him because that was the truth. Half-truth anyway because sometimes I wonder what if he never slept with Sadie? Then I would stop from thinking that because Shiloh was the greatest gift and so I would start wondering then what if he wasn’t such an asshole for leaving me alone with Sadie while he was enjoying his life? Would we be a happy family with Shiloh now?

But it still hurts thinking of those what could have been. I can’t do that anymore.

And I don’t know what happened, if it was because we were too drunk or because we wanted it to happen but I found myself with Andy going back to my house.

We kissed all the way to my house and we pulled away when we reached our destination, no lights were on so mom was out or maybe at her parent’s house. So we entered my dark house and Andy pulled me to him and kissed me senseless.

We kissed until we entered my room, he tossed me to the bed and he was on me and started kissing me again. I pulled his shirt up and threw it somewhere in the room, he helped me took my dress off.

The next thing, we were both naked and panting.

“I fucking want you so much Effie.” He murmured as he thrust hard into me.

I didn’t say anything but call out his name, nothing mattered that moment. It was just the two of us fucking each other’s brains out. This was the one thing that I had been avoiding since I slept with him before.

Because when we were together, nothing else mattered.

I screamed his name as I came hard on him. The moment he came and spilled his seeds inside me, he buried his face to my neck.

We both passed out exhausted.

We didn’t even realize that he wasn’t wearing a condom when we had sex.

I wasn't thinking so clear that moment either.

A/N:

Mayroon pa pala akong kopya nito sa flash drive ko kaya mabibigay ko na ulit to. Eto na talaga yung last na mapopost ko, nasa laptop ko yung iba na eh....and I'm still grounded.. Apat na chapters yung iunpdate ko from 39-42 so enjoy it, 43-50 will be on December na promise.... 

vote and comment

till next time...