Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:

Start bij het begin

I sat his pillow aside and laid my head on his chest and shut my eyes. He rested his hand on my back and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

His head nuzzled into mine. The ride was a short one, probably because I was half asleep the whole time. The faster we got on the plane the quicker I could sleep.

I saw the jet outside the window and groaned as we got out of the van again. The flight to Pittsburgh wouldn't be so bad, it was still a pretty long flight though, I think it was around 6 hours.

Justin handed me my suitcase with my purse on top of it and then handed everyone else their luggage.

Angie got on the plane first. She looked wide awake. How does she do that?!

I went up the stairs to the plane groggily, watching my feet to make sure I didn't fall.

Angie, my mom, and Ms. Pattie all sat together, already talking up a storm. Justin and I took seats by the front. He took my luggage from me and put it in the compartment above us, followed by his suitcase, pillow and mine. I watched as his arms flexed. He was so skinny, but it was mostly muscle. Justin saw me looking and laughed at me.

"T- Thank you." He slipped into the window seat and I sat down next to him.

I held his hand as the plane took off a few minutes later.

I looked back and saw Cierra and Tyler sitting together, Lexi with Cameron. Lexi probably only sat with Cameron because Cierra was sitting with Tyler, but they hadn't sat together before. I felt so left out of everything these days.

Justin twisted himself and laid his head in my lap. He brought my hand that he was holding to his mouth and kissed it, then held it on his chest closing his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and then ran my finger along his cheek, tracing it.

He smiled and I shut my eyes, leaning my head against his seat.

*********************

I woke up a few hours later and found myself in Justin's arms. He was awake. But when I had fallen asleep his head laid in my lap. Completely opposite of now.

"Good morning sweetie." He whispered and I kissed him.

"Morning, what time is it?" He moved so he could get his phone out of his pocket.

"6:03. Everyone else is still sleeping."

I sat up a little to look behind us. Sure enough Our moms and Angie were sleeping in the back, Sam snored and I laughed, then covered my mouth. Cierra rested her head on Tyler's shoulder, and Lexi and Cameron slept away from each other. Everyone was completely out cold.

"Why are you still up?" I laid back against Justin.

"I tried to fall back asleep and couldn't, so I sorta sat up slowly and watched you for a while. Then I got cold, so I pulled you over."

"I was wondering..."

"It's ok, it was funny watching you sleep."

"What did I do?" Blood rushed to my cheeks. I didn't snore so that wasn't it.

"Nothing, nothing. You stay in one place for a while and then you have to rub your face into wherever it moves. Like you did when you woke up."

"I used to do that when I was little too. I thought I broke that habit." I laughed at myself and looked out the window. We still had a 4 hour flight. "I thought I would have slept longer, what are we going to do for hours?"

"I could think of a thing or two."

He put his finger under my chin and turned my head to kiss him. his hand pulled me tighter to him staying around my waist. I placed my hand on his chest slowly moving it to his shoulder, then the back of his neck.