˚₊‧4‧₊˚

˚₊‧Troye Sivan as Lucas Montana‧₊˚

˚₊‧✩ଘ✩੭✩‧₊˚

"Is it gay in here, or is it just me?" Lucas read off of one of his queer-themed shirts as we sat, crisscrossed, on his rug. He dug through his clothes. "Totally one of my favorites."

"You have tons in here!" I pulled out another shirt and read it aloud. "Meat eater."

Lucas snickered, slapping his knee. "You won't believe the looks I used to get in high school wearing that."

I smiled, putting it back to pick another one. "Zero to gay real quick." I chuckled.

"Here, you can wear love is love to the meeting. It's the most innocent one I've got."

I nodded appreciatively, accepting the shirt. Buried in the mix was a white shirt with words in cursive, reading: bottom. That made me laugh.

"You think that's funny? Wait till you see what my grandma gave me for Christmas!" Lucas dug through the bag and retrieved a shirt with a picture of a young, hot, shirtless Santa on it and a dialogue bubble with the words 'Ho-ho-homosexual! Merry Christmas!' on it. The both of us burst out laughing, and I was sure the rooms beside us could hear our silliness.

"Your grandma must be really..." I didn't know how to complete that statement, but I intended it to be a compliment.

"Fucking cool?" Lucas finished, a short chuckle escaping his lips. "When I came out as gay, my grandma yelled, 'well, it's about time!' She was the first to accept me."

"Wow. What about your parents, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, they, um..." He cast his eyes to the ground. "Yeah, they're okay with it." His reaction told me that it must have been complicated. "We should probably get going."

I stood up as he gathered his stuff to put them back. I removed my shirt and put the 'love is love' one on. In the process, Lucas had turned to ogle me with no shame, pushing his glasses further up the slim bridge of his nose. I blushed, staring at the ground.

"It's a nice fit... You can keep it," he offered. "I've got a lot anyway."

"Thank you."

‧₊˚

We entered the auditorium where the event was being held. There were student involvement and organization booths stationed around the perimeter of the entrance hall where a lot of people were visiting.

As soon as we entered the large room, I appreciated the expanse of diverse individuals that were in the same place that I was. It meant that most everyone here had open minds and accepting hearts, leaving zero room for hate. At least, I hoped so.

"Omg! That booth has condoms!" Lucas wrapped his fingers around my wrist and pulled me to the desk.

I read their sign. Student Diversity Club. Of course, one of the representatives at the table began to tell us a little about the organization but Lucas went straight for the free condoms. I had to pretend to listen for his sake.

"We're also a great support system for individuals who want to express themselves as freely as they deserve..." She was informing when Lucas cut her off with a gasp.

"Strawberry flavored?! Literally my favorite."

We looked at him and the girl giggled. "And obviously, we advocate safe sex, so have as many as you like! I think every booth has some. That one has glow-in-the-dark." She pointed.

"No, shut up!" Lucas eyes widened. "I've always wanted that one!"

I was busy blushing the entire time. Someone please... toss me off Mount Everest.