Chapter TWENTY

The rain fell down since the morning. The weather felt more colder than yesterday and it happened everytime rain fell down in Dortmund. Now was 08.30 am, Gemma left her apartment with miserable feeling. After she was back from Marco's apartment, she directly went to the bathroom and took a shower. She was really mess. Hoping the water could remove all the bad things that happened last night but it couldn't.

Gemma walked towards the bus point with heavy step. She let the rain fell wetting her jacket. She put the umbrella inside her bag and just wore hoods of her jacket to protect her head from rain. She didn't care if she would be wet when she arrived at the Brackel later, she didn't care what they would say then.

For about 20 minutes she ride a bus to reach the Brackel which was the headquarter of BVB. They also trained and did many activities there everyday. Maybe the Brackel was just like their second home.

Gemma walked through the parking lot of the Brackel where the team usually parked their car. Gemma check the time on her watch as she kept walking into the stadium. Just left 15 minutes until the training started today. Usually she came earlier, so she could make some preparation with a relaxed. She just started to love football and love to see them trained. But now everything was change. She even in a doubt to come today because she afraid if the team would notice her words about her mother last night and she also shy because she was drunk so badly.

Gemma took a long breath and pushed it away slowly as she stared at her reflection on the mirror at the men's restroom which suddenly became hers since she came to the Brackel. Because of the women's restroom always locked, she always use the men's restroom which rare to use by the team and far from the locker room. 'Ok Gemma, you have to take a risk for the stupid thing you've done. What will happened next, let it happened,' she said to herself.

She was about to got out from the restroom when she saw Marco came approaching Ilkay at the corridor. She directly stop and stay behind the door until Marco and Ilkay dissapear from there, but apparantly they stopped in front of the men's restroom, made Gemma stuck and couldn't get out.

--

"Hey Illy, this is your car key," said Marco he gave the key with wolverine keychains to Ilkay. "Sorry to make you ride my scooter to come here," he added then.

"It's ok. Your scooter key is on my locker, i'll give you later," said Ilkay as he put the key into his jacket pocket.

"Ok, no problem,"

"So how's last night?" Ilkay elbowed him.

"What's last night?" Marco asked him back with usual tones. He could guess what Ilkay meant actually. But he didn't give any reaction for it.

"With Gemma," said Ilkay. See? He was right.

"Ohh.. She threw up in your car, but don't worry i already take it to the car wash," said Marco still in usual tones as he chewed his gum.

"That's not what i mean, Woody,"

"Then what??"

"Hey Marc," suddenly Kevin's voice heard from behind. Marco turned his head and saw Kevin was approaching him with a huge smile. "You look happier than usual," Kevin said as he slapped Marco's shoulder once.

"Shut up," Marco responded, gave Kevin his fist bump but Kevin could catch it.

"How's her? I really shocked when she suddenly kiss you," asked Kevin as he held Marco's fist bump with his hand.

"She was drunk," Marco simply said, pulling his hand from Kevin.

"But the kiss seemed hot, Marc, and then you took her home so what's happened next?" Kevin insisted to know. He was really curious.