Chapter NINE

"Marco," Gemma called him from behind when he was walking towards the bus which would take them to the stadium. But Marco didn't turn. "Marco," she called again, now she add the volume of her voice, but still he didn't turn.

Gemma ran chasing him, "Marco, Marco, Marco...," she called him continuely and finally she could make him stop.

"Idiot!! Can you call me just one time?? I'm not deaf, stupid!!" Marco directly snapped her.

"You didn't turn back, i think you can't hear me," Gemma demanded, feeling unguilty.

Marco sighed loudly. Actually he heard that she called him, but he ignored her by purpose. "What do you want?" He asked still with jerking tones as he look at her with the puppy eyes.

"You forgot this," said Gemma giving him his ipod and his dr. Monster headphone which he gave to her before the conference this morning. That was the precious things for him, how could he forget about? He made a fool to himself.

"Thank you," said Marco, taking his headphone and drapping it on his neck.

Gemma stared at him a while. Even though they fought every day and even though for her, Marco was sucks but she had worry about him.

"What? Don't look at me like that," said Marco as he warned her through a sign he gave by his eyes, "don't tell anyone, Wes!" Marco whispered.

"Gemma,"

"What?"

"My name is Gemma, you can call me Gemma, Marco," said Gemma.

Marco look at her for a while. This girl was fine but he felt that he couldn't stand with her. Nothing she's done to him made him hurt or something, he knew about that though. "I don't want, your name is too weird for me, Wes," Marco said, rejecting her request as he turned his body around, continued his step.

"At least you can say West it right. It's West, not Wes," Gemma protested. She followed walking beside him towards the bus. "You think my name is Wesley?" She murttered as she rolled her eyes, making ugly face.

"Whatever your name, i don't care," said Marco. He added speed to his step but that was what Gemma did too. "Don't follow me, Blondy!! What do you want??"

"Woww, it's the best thank for the girl who keeps your properties for a day?? Maybe i should throw them to the trash,"

Marco stopped his step. He turned her body to her and kept his eyes on her. This girl was really bothering. She was captious, rude, hysterical, annoying, omg why BVB could hire the girl like this??

"What?" Gemma replied his gaze, challenged him.

Marco took a breath and held it for a while, "Can you please be more gently to us? You're a girl," he said as he placed his face closer to hers. He had to slightly bent to do it because she was shorter than him.

"They have no problem with my style," said Gemma, she did nothing to avoid Marco.

"But i have," said Marco.

"It's your problem," she simply said as she turned her face to see another side.

"Why you could be so jerk?" asked Marco, following her movement with his eyes. Damn it. This girl!!

"Remember Marco," Gemma turned her face to see him again, and it made Marco a bit shocked. He moved his head to the back slightly as he still looked at her. "I have your secret. How about if i told Herr. Klopp about this??" she warned with her hand on her waist. "It would be nice," she added as she turned her body and walked away from him.

Marco snorted, this girl!! "Hey," He chased her, grabbing her wrist before she got into the bus. And Gemma directly turned to him. His hand was hot, she could felt through his grab. "Don't tell anyone,if you tell anyone about this, you'll pay," he threatened.

"Marco, you're even getting worse, don't play," said Gemma, she tried to touch Marco's forehead again but Marco avoided her as quick as he could.

"I told you that i really wanna play, so can you just fucking shut up about this?" Marco growled in a whisper.

"Jesus Christ, i never met a stubborn like you before in my life,"

"Yes indeed i am and what do you care?" Marco chuckled with a mocking smile. He started to walk again.

"I'm worry about you,"

Marco stopped again. This is the first time he heard that someone worry about him since he broke up with his girlfriend. He wanted to turn around but he doubted, but finally he did it. "if you worry about me, please let me play," he said half tones. There was no pressure in his voice, it sounded like a plea.

Gemma looked at Marco's eyes and knew that this guy was so serious with his words. She pursed her lips. It was useless to talk with him, he was very stubborn. He really wanted to play, Gemma didn't know why, whereas he had more important match on Wednesday.

"Hey, what's going on? Why you two look each other like that?" suddenly Mario's voice heard from behind, surprised them. They directly broke the gaze. Mario was standing behind them, between them as he looked at them alternately,waiting for answer.

"No.. She just returned my ipod.. right, West?" Marco reasoned. He glared at Gemma, hoping she would open her mouth to say something about his cold.

"Yeah, he's right..," said Gemma as she glanced at Marco who was glaring at her.

Mario raised his eyebrows. He looked at them again, making a puppy eyes, "ehmm.. it's quite suspicious," he said. But without asked another thing, Mario continued his way towards the bus.

Marco sighed as he watched Mario walking away from them. He glanced to Gemma, and suddenly he felt guilty for his behaviour to her. "Hey.. Don't worry, i promise i'll quit if i can't hold this anymore," he said. Gemma turned up her head. he could not see Marco's face clearly because the sun was so bright shinning behind him. She nodded. Maybe it was not a good deal, but she should to believe him. "So, you'll coming with us right?" Marco asked as He shook his head pointing towards the bus.

Gemma shrugged. She had to believe him, she wanted to believe him. "Sure," she replied and Marco let her walked first in front of him. "You're not too bad, Marco Reus," said Gemma before she got into the bus.

"Who say that i'm bad?" Marco muttered as he followed her into the bus.