Chapter TEN

The first round already finished with 1-0 for BVB and the goal was made by Marco. The players returned to their changing room to take a break and briefing from their coach.

Marco sat on the long chair, rubbed his sweat with his towel as he listened Jürgen Klopp talked about the strategy for the second round. He realized that his condition was getting worst. He had more sweat and his ears was ringing since the middle of the first round. Maybe he couldn't stand until the end of the match, or maybe he had to stop right now. He sighed, no, he still could play.

"Okay, let's do it," Jürgen Klopp yelled before they got out from the changing room. The break time was over. The players walked out from the changing room to enter the pitch and the crews were back to the bench.

"Hey Marco are you okay?" Ilkay asked him as he patted Marco's shoulder.

"Ahh.. Yes, yes.. I'm okay," Marco lied, showing a smile on his face.

Ilkay look at his face carefully. He definitely found something wrong with his buddy, "are you sure?" He frowned.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Marco sent the question back to him.

"Okay," ilkay gave up and ran back to get his position on the pitch. And the second round game was started.

At the beginning of the match, BVB had a change to make a goal from Marco's leg but the ball could catch by the goalkeeper. Marco ran slowly to the middle of the pitch while the ball now was on his defending area. He rubbed his sweat again and the ringing on his ear became more louder. Marco turned his face to the podium where Gemma and the other girls sat. His eyes accidentally found her. She was watching him and her face seemed in worry. Okay, now he felt that he needed to get out from the pitch.

His willing pended when they got the ball again. Marcel kicked the ball away from their penalty area and Mario Götze could catch the ball easily. Mario ran dribbling the ball and Marco with his weak condition still forced himself to catch the ball in front of the net. With his head, he successfully landed the ball on the net made the score changed become 2-0.

Mario and Robert ran approaching him to celebrate the goal, but Marco was too weak for it. He just could sit on the pitch as grabbed his hair. Robert directly called the paramedic by his condition and he got out from the field with paramedic's help to the medical room.

"I told you to not play," said Gemma when she saw Marco at the medical room. She got down from the podium when Marco carried out from the pitch.

"I don't wanna hear your speech," said Marco. He laid on the medical bed. The doctor was checking his blood temperature.

"Stubborn," Gemma muttered with loudly sighed. "How is he, doctor?" Asked Gemma when the doctor was done with him.

"He'll be okay with a good rest. He got fever and exhausted," said the doctor as he wrote something on the paper. "This is for his medicine, you have to tell your boyfriend to get some rest if he want to back fit on wednesday," He added before he left the room, leaving two people who wanted to protest his words.

Gemma chuckled at herself after the doctor got out from the room. She turned her body and surprised when she got Marco already stood behind her.

"Give me the recipe," said Marco as his hand tried to grab the paper from Gemma's hand.

Gemma pulled her hand away from him. "What will you doing?" Asked Gemma, holding the recipe on her hand.

"I wanna buy my medicine and go home. You don't hear what the doctor said to you? I need a rest," he replied as he still tried to steal the recipe.