21- going home

Last Chapter!!!!!!

Just a big thank you for EVERYONE! Even after this is finished and people who are reading it. I'm a bit said because its the end of Werewolf's Daughter. Buttttttt I got some great news. I'm in the progress of the NEW Werewolf's daughter 2nd book. More info at the end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out if the bed and rushed to the teacher's hospital. When I wiped the sweat away from my forehead I saw blood on my hand. I ignored it and kept running. As I knocked on the door, I saw Madame Promprey at the door.

"Ms Lupin!" She said hugging me. "Why aren't you in bed?!" She roused checking my face to make sure there was no more injures or wounds.

"Never mind that, where's my dad,"

"He should be in his office,"

"Thank you!" I shouted as I raced off to dads office. As I turned through the corridors, many people greeted me back.

"Good to see you back Avery,"

"How are you?"

Question were coming at me and I simply hello or good. I raced to the Dark Arts room and knocked. I turned the door handle and walked into the classroom. "Dad?!" I shouted. He walked out of the classroom and appeared with a smile.

"Ave," he breathed out. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Come upstairs with me,I'll fix you up" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. We walked up stairs to see half of his office packed up.

"Did Dumbledore FIRED you?!" I urgently asked. He laughed and shocked his head. I sat down on a nearby seat while dad got a first aid kit.

"No, I've resigned," he told me as he put some cream like stuff on the cut on my lip.

"Why!? You are the best Dark Arts teacher I know- OW!," I cried as he applied it

"Sorry Ave, I don't want to put YOU in trouble or any other students," I said calming me down while putting more stuff into his trunk. "Anyways while you were knocked out, your mother came to see you,"

"She did?" I asked moving away from dad's hand which he has some of the cream stuff to put on my forehead.

"Yes she did, don't worry, you'll see her tomorrow,"

"Does Harry know your not being a teacher anymore?"

Dad nodded. "He does. Ave you better start packing," I nodded as Dad put away the kit. I was devastated that dad wouldn't be our teacher anymore. Dad was a fair teacher, even though his was my father, he never had favourites. .

"I'll see you at um....-"

"-At dinner," dad cut in. I guess I was confused about the time of the day.

"Thank you," I said before rushing off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'll write you letters everyday," I told Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry after we got off the train. "Thank you for being my friends and understanding everything," I said before hugging them all.

"We'll write back," Ron chimed in. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Duh!" I laughed out.

"Avery! Time to go home!" Dad shouted before walking over. "I hope you've enjoy the year," he told us. We all nodded in unison. "But sadly, Ave, we have to go,"

"I'll catch up in a minute," I told him and he walked off to mum. "I'll maybe you can come over to my place anytime?" I told them.

"Sure, but we better get going," Ginny said answering for the group. I hugged her and everyone else and ran off to dad.

"HOOOT!" I looked up at the roof of platform 9 and 3/4 and saw dragonsBreath. He happily landed on my shoulder brushing my cheek.

"Did you have a great year?" Mum asked me. I nodded. "Was it eventful?"

"Oh you wouldn't believe it,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYAYAYAYAYAAY! WE FINALLY FINISHED IT!

I WOULD LOVE TO THANK OH THE LIST IS ENDLESS. BUT THANK YOU! SO I AT THE START I MENTION ABOUT A NEW BOOK OF THE WWD SERIES. IT WILL BE OUT SOON BUT NOT JUST YET. WHEN IT'S OUT, I UPDATE IT ON THIS BOOK, BUT IF YOU WANT TO DISCOVER IT, JUST LOOK UP SEEING AND HIDING~2nd WEREWOLF'S DAUGHTER

THANK THANK THANK THANK YOU!

Keep-

*Reading

*commenting

*Voting

* drinking ice coffee or tea

* Loving Harry potter or wattpad.

* AVADA KEDAVRA!

* EXPECTO PATRONUM

* or thinking your a duck

Oh I wish I could write more but I just can't think of anything ....... So please just keep reading this book! I just love that people are reading it.

For the final time of this book

Love

Maddi

(I know your getting teary eyed)