15- the starting

AN- YAYAYAHAHAYAYAAYYAAYAYAY! Chapter 15! I thought I would never get there. Who said writing was tough?! Some people say that I'm a problem, some say I should be on an asylum! Becky G's Problem!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ello Avery," Professor Hagrid greeted me after the outing to hogsmeade.

"Hello Professor,"

"Aven't seen 'arry have yeh?"

"Sorry, have you heard of seen Fallon?"

"Didn't yeh hear?" Hagrid asked astonished. I shook my head. "Fallon has gone missing,"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I raced back to fallon's cave to see if it was true. "FALLON!" I shouted into her home. "Lumos Maxima!" And there was light flicking out of my wand. I walking into the cave and saw nothing. "Nox," I said before racing out of the cave and getting to the Gryffindor common room in a matter of seconds.

"Password?"

"Chocolate frogs," and the door opened.

"Hey Avery," Seamus and dean said. I waved to them quickly and walked up the stairs. I opened my door and collapsed on my bed. 'what if the ministry's got her?' Went through my head.

I heard tapping on the window to see DragonBreath with an grey envelope. I couldn't be bothered to walk so I muttered "Alohamora," and Dragon floated into the room onto my shoulder, letting the envelope fall into my lap. I slowly opened the envelope and a I read the letter.

Dear Avery

Thank you for writing to me about your father, I hope you are alright aswell. As you know that the next DMFA meetin is in a couple of days. YOU only need to go. I might go see your father just incase he gets worst. I'll see you soon

Love mum.

I smiled and placed the letter into my box of memories. I always do that so I can remember my days at Hogwarts. I heard the door unlock and saw Ginny and Hermione walked in.

"Oh, hi Avery,"

"Hi Ginny, hi Hermione,"

"You forgot your stuff," Hermione said passing me the bag of supplies and sweets for dad and I. "I found it in the carriage,"

"Thank you so much,"

"Do you want to go to dinner?" Ginny asked getting rid of the shoes she was wearing and into some flats. I nodded. "Um, Avery. Your hair, it's blue,"

I sighed. I tapped my wand against my head and I saw a glimpse of it turn it's normal colour. "Lets go," Hermione said as we started to walk out the door. When we got to the common room, we saw Harry and Ron. We all gave each other simple 'hi' or 'hello' but Hermione and Ron were quiet.

"Hello Ron,"

"Hello Hermione,"

They were still both angry at each other but they were ok after the news about Buckbeck.

"We were just about to go to dinner, would you want to join?" I asked the boys. They nodded.

"I'm starving," Ron said. Ginny rolled her eyes, she was used to Ron being hungry. We walked out of the room and to the great hall. We sat down near the teachers table and started to talk.

"Look at Malfoy, blubbering about Buckbeck," Ron spat. I looked over at the Slytherin table were Malfoy was flapping his gums. You could here him where we were sitting