9- First week at school

" I can't believe it's already half way through the year!" Hermione said shocked during potions. I actually couldn't believe it myself. THis afternoon, I was going to help teach Harry the Patronus charm.

"Ms Lupin I would advise you to keep an eye on your potion," Snape suggested poorly. I turned back to my potion which had gone the perfect red for the Wenzillelife potion (MADE UP). I poured the newly made potion into the small bottle I kept in my bag just incase any potions were to be kept. "Class dismissed, ms Lupin, stay behind,"

I walked to the front of the room while everyone else was walking to the back. "I wonder if you are going to have a transformation soon?" Snape asked when everyone had left.

"Yes sir,"

"Good, because next year, I will be teaching you how to make Wolfsbane,"

I just nodded.

"You may leave now,"

Was that all, BLIMEY Snape wasting my precious friday afternoon. I just grabbed my bag and ran out of the class room. I was so glad it was a Friday. When I walked into the bedroom, I was found by Hermione and Ginny.

"Are you going to hogsmeade on Sunday?" Hermione asked. I nodded in reply.

"I have to get some stuff for dad, oh that reminds me, I have to go bye," I said flinging my stuff onto my bed and raced further to dads classroom. I barged the door open, "sorry dad, Harry," I said walking over to the stairs where Harry was standing.

"It's alright Avery, I was just telling Harry about what you need to do to produce the Patronus charm," dad informed me and I nodded going to stand next to Harry.

Harry had closed his eyes and nodded. "Avery, you know what to do and fear a Dementor,". I closed my eyes and remembered running through the woods when I was little, feeling everything just keeping in time with my heart beat. I nodded keeping that memory in my head.

"Harry, you'll go first and if he starts having trouble, you'll help. Ready?"

Harry nodded and dad opened the box. I stepped out of the way beacuse Harry needed to do it. "Expecto Patronum," he said sternly as the fire on the candles flicked out. "Expecto........... Expect," he stuttered and fainted

"AVERY!" Dad shouted. I ran and stood in front of Harry and shouted

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!".

My wand produced a large wolf that forced the Dementor back into the box. I shoved my wand back into my pocket and went to help Harry up. "Here we go..... That's a boy," he said as Harry came back around. I went up to Dad's desk and grabbed some chocolate and went back to Harry and placed it in his hand.

"You alright Harry?" I asked him helping him to his feet.

"Thanks, but that was one scary Dementor," Harry said stumbling into me. "Sorry," he said quietly.

"It's alright," I whispered to him.

"That was NO Dementor Harry, that was a Boggart," Dad informed him and he turned to me. "Avery, you did well, anyways Harry, what memory did you think of?"

"I thought of the first time I rode a broom," Harry said a bit lazily.

"That's not good enough, not NEARLY good enough," Dad said sitting on top of the box. "Do you have another memory?"

"I do but it's not happy,- well, it's the happiest I ever felt," Harry said finishing the rest of the chocolate and playing with a naked flame.

"Is it strong?" I asked him. Harry nodded.