17- they know

I slid down though the hole and landed on a rock. Well, that's going to leave a mark. "IT'S A TRAP! HIS AN ANIMGAUS!" I heard Ron shout. I ran at werewolf speed to the room and arrived in a matter of seconds. When I walked in, I saw Harry choking Sirius.

"I've found him, I've found him!" Sirius said struggling oh for breaths.

"Harry! Stop!" I shouted at Harry. He looked up and stood. I walked over to Sirius and started to hit him. "YOU.....COULD......OF.. GOT ....YOURSELF KILLED!" I shouted while making marks be left all over his face. "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T!"

"YOU'VE BEEN HELPING HIM!" Harry shouted at me, but I was saved by someone saying 'expelliarmous!' I turned around and saw dad looking at me and pointing me to move.

"Sirius Black,"

"Hello Remus, you know you should keep your promises with your daughter other wise you'll look like me right now,"

I didn't realise I scratched the poor bastard.

"Sorry, Sirius," I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dad looked over at me and smiled. "Maybe she finally saw the madness within," he helped Sirius up and he pulled both of us Lupin's into a hug.

"I TRUSTED YOU TWO!" I looked back and saw Hermione with her wand out. "HIS A WEREWOLF, SHE'S A WEREWOLF, THAT'S WHY THEY'VE BEEN MISSING CLASSES!"

Oh crap. Harry and Ron looked at me gobsmacked. "Actually, I'm a WereMorphagus anyways,How long have you knew?" I asked her.

"Since Snape put out the essay,"

"Well, well Hermione, you ARE the brightest witch of your ages,"

"SNAPE DID WHAT!? HE NEARLY EXPOSED US!" I whisper shouted to dad.

"At least he didn't did he?" He asked softly. I nodded and looked back at them.

"Come on Lupins, lets kill him," Sirius said lifting his wand.

"No, Harry has a right to know!" I said.

"You know?" Dad asked. I nodded.

"I know why, you betrayed them," Harry spat out.

"Someone did betray them Harry but it wasn't him," I told him. He looked at me strange.

"Well, who did?"

"PETER PETTIGREW!" Sirius shouted.

".....t-that's not possible, all they could find of Peter was his-"

"Finger! The dirty coward cut off his finger to frame me! And you know what the best part is, his in this room right now! Come out, come out PETER, come out and play!"

"SIRIUS YOUR ACTING LIKE A DRUNK, NOW BE THE NORMAL PERSON I KNOW AND BLOODY CALM DOWN!" I shouted slapping my hand against my face.

"EXPELLIARMOUS!" I heard a slimy voice call. I came face to face with Snape. Oh crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEEEEEEYYO!

So busiest week ever

Today- had an audition for two parts and I got Snow White!

Tuesday- dancing at school

Wednesday- 5 hours of dance

Thursday- more dancing

Friday- I DONT KNOW YET

Saturday- a break

Sunday- DANCE CONCERT

very excited so lucky yous you get 2 chapters in one day! Warning in the next couple of chapter are going to be kind of short

Question like the last chapter

Thank you! GOT OVER 400 reads!

Thank you

Maddi