14- The teachers Hospital wing

"Hey, how ya doing?" I asked Harry and Ron as they sat down.

"Oh, bloody brilliant!" I assumed Ron said sarcastically. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Ignore him," he whispered.

"IGNORE ME! That's what we've been doing with Hermione Harry, but you've seen how her blood-thirsty beast is also eyeing scabbers," Ron cried.

'If only you knew' I thought to myself. I continued flicking thoroughly the pages in the ~unfogging the future~ and looking at the ball. All I could see was mist. I looked back at where Hermione would usually sit.

"Why can't you two make up?" I asked Ron as I slammed my book shut.

"Because HER ANIMAL ATE SCABBERS!"

"Bloody hell this is ridiculous!" I whispered to Harry. He nodded in return.

"Class is finished children!" Trewlaney exclaimed dramatically. Well, that was the shortest lesson I've ever had. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom, to be greeted by Ginny who say Harry.

"Hi Ginny," I heard Harry say to her. I saw her blush a bit. Did she like Harry? I shook it off and caught up with Ginny.

"Are you alright Avery?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm fine, I just feeling a bit weird, from you know about," I told her as we arrived to the common room. "Wicked Snakes," I said to the portrait which swung open to reveal the red and gold covered room. I walked up the stairs to our room where I started changing out of my robes and into my jeans, a long grey sleeved shirt and my trainers.

"Where you going?" Ginny asked while she grabbed her Potions book for her next class.

"I'm going to see dad, I'll see you later," I said before rushing out of our room and out of the Gryffindor common room. I ran down the stairs and found my self at dad's classroom. I knocked several times. No answer. I knocked again, "Professor Lupin?!" I shouted asking through the door.

"His not in there," I turned to see a greased Snape.

"Where is he?" I asked him. I was worried about him after full moons.

"His in the teachers hospital wing,"

"Can I see him?"

Snape ignored the question and walked off. I pulled a face and walked off in the opposite direction to the hospital wing. I continued walking till I found Madame Promprey a little while later.

"Hello Avery, what's wrong?"

"Where's dad?" I asked breathless as I just ran from the other side of the castle.

"His in the Teachers Hospital. I'll show you where it is," we walked down the stairs, past the stair way to the divination tower, walked right then left and we ended up at a silver door. "Wait a second," she tapped the door three times in different places and muttered "Alohamora," and the door opened, to reveal about eight silver beds with different coloured covers indicating the house they were ahead of or were in. I saw dad by the window.

"Dad?" I asked and he turned. He had large dark circles under his eyes but still had a smile on his face.

"Hello Avery," I walked slowly over to him and gave him a hug.

"Are you alright?" I asked sitting on the bed next to him. He shook his head.

"Not at all. I believed that I had drunken a potion that I wasn't supposed to have. I mistook it for the Wolfsbane and well, ended up here,"

"Is there anything I can get you for tomorrow?" I asked I'm as we were going to hogsmeade. He nodded.

"The usual. But more importantly, I need you to write to your mum," dad said then smiled at the window. I turned and saw Dragon, already there with a quill and parchment. I unlocked the window and he glided next to dad's bed.

"Thank you Dragon," I told my owl as he rubbed against my face. I sat at the desk where sick teachers I assumed did their work, and sat down.

"What do you want me to write?"

"My sure you keep up. Dear Mum, dad has been sick after having an unknown potion for his medication instead of Wolfsbane. He is unwell- you've got it so far?" He asked. I finished writing off the last bit and nodded. "You don't have to worry because he is getting the help he needs, dad thought that you should be told before anything else happens," he finished. I wrote the usual 'love Avery' and placed it into the red envelope. I wrote mum's name on it and gave to Dragon, who was off on his way to give mum the letter.

"You have to go Ave, I need rest," dad said as he laid down. I nodded and hugged him goodbye.

"Get better," I said slipping a cauldron cake on his bed and walking out.

"Make sure your practising," he said before I left. I nodded and left my dad in the wing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY PEOPLE OF Wattpadia (wow, I must be in a creative mode today)

Anyways, IN AUSTRALIA, COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT OF YR 8 YAY ONLY TWO MORE YEARS LEFT TILL I LEAVE. If your wandering, I'll be in yr 10 and I'm dropping out sooooo

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURTIE SONG OT CAN BE ANYTHING FROM A VERY POTTER SEQUEL OR A VERY POTTER MUSICAL or anything you want

So my favourite song is, well, I have a lot of fav songs anyways

Thanks for reading

Maddi