8- arriving back at Hogwarts

"I'll see you soon Avery," mum said before stepping into the fireplace. Dad was well now and he could look after me while I was still on Christmas break.

"You too, love you mum," I say before she floos back home. I sighed and took a biscuit from Dads table and popped it into my mouth. Cinnamon and whiskey.

"You better go study for your yearly Avery," Dad said.

"Thanks," I skipped to the library. I didn't want to disappoint dad one bit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What else did you do?" Ginny asked during dinner.

"Well, I went to London because we had to go to Diagon alley for some presents, went into London and had a look around, went home, had dinner with my cousins, had to go to many different places because of mum's Auroa business and that's about it," I said before putting some pudding into my mouth and sucking on the spoon.

"All I did was study, but I did write to you and my other friends," Ginny told me. I suddenly felt odd. I tried to get up but I grew weak. "Avery are you alright?" A worried Ginny asked.

I shook my head. "Not really, can you take me to see dad or Madame Promprey?" I asked holding one hand onto my stomach and the other on my forehead. Ginny nodded and helped me up. As we walked halfway to the door, I felt pressure go onto me. All I knew was I was on the ground hearing Ginny screaming.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron's POV.

"Help! Avery just collapsed!" Ginny she screaming. Harry, Hermione and I raced over to her and saw Avery with a crimson colour from her mouth. She just laid there, twitching.

"Lets get her to Madame Promprey," Harry said while taking Avery's right and and slipping it over his shoulders. I did the same. Hermione and Ginny followed close behind us. When we arrived, Madame Promprey took her straight to a bed. She looked over at her a few time and checked her pulse.

"What's happen to Avery?" Ginny asked sadly.

"I have no idea, I think she might have been poisoned or have drunken a strong potion," Madame Promprey said checking her forehead. "Someone go collect Dumbledore and Professor Lupin. If your lucky enough, one of them would get Snape,"

Harry looked at me and nodded. "Me and Ron will go," before I agreed, he pulled my wrist and I was running with him, but we were stopped going to Dumbledore's office by Professor McGonagall.

"Now, where are you two going?"

"Professor.....Avery...... Collapsed..... Told us to.........get .......Dumbledore and ......Lupin," Harry said in between breaths. McGonagall just nodded and said she would get professor Lupin and Dumbledore. We raced back and saw Avery up and was a pale white and what was worse, there were spiders in a cup beside her.

"Please drink this love," Madame Promprey handed her the glass. I was scared for her, but she didn't mind at all. She looked at the glass and she poured them into her mouth.

"Merlins beard Avery!" I said shocked. Avery faced my way, but that wasn't the Avery I knew, her eyes were red and she had a sick smile on with black lips. Ginny based at the sight of her. Avery then stiffened and fell back asleep. A silence broke out.

"Madame Promprey, what just happened?" Hermione asked before the silence went deadly.

"I think that she had an Arachno poison,"

Then the doors barged open. Dumbledore and Professor Lupin raced towards Avery.

"Ron, Harry and Hermione, can you please excuse yourself for a couple minutes while I talk to Ginny with the teachers," Dumbledore asked us and we nodded, curious why he would need to talk to Ginny.

"What do you think that Dumbledore wants with Ginny?" Harry asked me.

"I have no idea,"

"Hello chaps," I heard a two oh so familiar voices. We snapped our heads to the end of the corridor to see Fred and George walking towards us.

"Hi Fred and George," Harry greeted the pair of weasels.

"Hi Harry, what are you 3 doing here at this time at night?" George asked sounding like Percy.

"If you want to know, we are here waiting for a friend who is sick at the moment," I told them so they could get going.

"And who is this friend?" Fred asked curiously.

"Avery Lupin," Hermione informed them.

"Isn't that Professor Lupin's kid?" George said and we nodded.

"Should we go meet this young lady Fred?"

"I think so George," they said ready to skip into the hospital wing

"NO WAIT!" Hermione said jumping in front of them. "Dumbledore's in there in a VERY private meeting with Madame Promprey, Professor Lupin and Ginny," Hermione lied sternly.

"Now why would our sister be in there?" George asked

"Well, I guess We'll just wait here to meet your new friend," Fred said before sitting on the ground.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BACK 2 AVERY!

"You can come in now," Dumbledore said to the people standing outside. I saw the trio and a pair of red headed twins walking towards my bed.

"How ya feeling?" Hermione asked.

"I'm good,"

One of the twins coughed and making a face to Ginny. Ginny rolled her eyes and sighed. "Avery, these 2 are my older brothers. Fred and George,"

"As you can tell I'm the good looking one," I think Fred said.

"No, I'm the good looking one,"

Merlins beard, there THOSE types of twins.

"I'm Avery," I introduced myself so they would stop fighting. "By the way, why did I collapse?" I asked to everyone in the room.

"You had Arachno Poison," Dad informed me. "I'm sorry to say, tpbut you might have to spend a couple of days in here,"

I shook my head. "I've been sick for ages. I want to go to classes, I need to get a good grade,"

"Alright, but anything happens, come to the hospital wing," Dad sighed.

"Do you want to go back to the common room?" Ginny asked. I nodded and hopped out of the bed.

"Lets go," I say happily as we walked out, continuing our conversation from before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my little (insert whatever you want in here nothing bad though!)

I hope you have been enjoying this book. I HAD PEPSI MAX! IM IN LOVE.

Keep reading/voting/commenting/ saying I love Harry potter or anything for 10EVER!

Love Maddi

P.s I'm starting to do questions to get to know the readers better.

So today's question

If you went to Hogwarts, what would your name be and what house would you be in?