3- 1st full moon

"How you feeling dear?" Madame Promprey asked.

"I've been better," I said before being sick again in a bucket she offered me. It was good because there was no one else in the hospital wing.

"Do you want to stay in the wing tonight or the Shrieking shack?" She asked handing me some chocolate.

"I rather stay in the Shrieking shack," I said wiping my robe sleeve across me mouth. She put the chocolate close to my mouth. I shook my head.

"No! I'm sick," I whined.

She gave up after 5 minutes and she insisted me to lie down while she went to see dad.

"Avery?" I heard a voice asked. I sat up and saw Ginny standing in the door entrance. "Are you alright?" She asked hurrying over.

"I've been better,"

"What's wrong?"

"I've been sick for a couple of days now and it looks like its going no where," I groaned.

"Are you going to stay here tonight?" Ginny asked sitting on the bed. I didn't know if I should tell her or not, but I was saved when dad walked in.

"Hello Professor Lupin," Ginny welcomed.

"Hello Ginny, how are you Avery?"

"Not well," then there was a long silence

"Does Ginny know?" He asked breaking the quietness.

"Know what?" Ginny asked puzzled.

"Should I tell her?" I asked dad. He responded with a nod. I explained to Ginny about how dad was bitten, how I got werewolf genes and the rest. I made her promise not to tell anybody, not even her family or close friends. She nodded in all responses. I was happy that she was okay with it.

"Where are you spending the night?" Ginny asked again.

"Well, it's good that both are you are here, Madame Promprey said I could spend the night at the Shrieking shack, but DON'T tell Hermione were I am,"

"Okay, do you want me to bring you anything?" Dad asked.

"No I'm fine, I just need some pyjamas,"

"Sure, I'll grab them," Ginny offered. "I'll grab them now," she said skipping out of the hospital wing.

"Thanks" I lied down back on the bed and closed my eyes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Remus, how is she?" I heard Dumbledore ask as my hearing switched on.

"I think because its her first one, she'll have some side effects,"

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. Dad and Dumbledore looked in my direction. Dad smiled.

"Ah, my dear girl, your awake-" then Dad stopped dead on his tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly. Dad grabbed a mirror from my bag and handed it to me. My eyes were red. "What has happened to my eyes?"

"It must be the effects of the potion," Dumbledore assumed. Madame Promprey came in with some food.

"Here you go Avery," she said passing me a tray of beef soup and bread with some pumpkin juice on it. I just stirred the soup around and around again. "Avery, you must eat," Madame ordered. I grabbed some bread and dunked it into the liquid and placed it in my mouth. After finishing a couple of seconds later (yes, werewolves are pretty fast at eating) I grabbed my small bag and walked into the grounds to the willow. Madame Promprey did a spell that made the Whomping Willow to stop and helped ,e down the hole. We walked for about 20 minutes until we arrived in an old basement.