5-In the hospital wing

"How you feeling?" I asked Harry who was lying in the bed opposite to me. Harry was put in the hospital wing because he fell of his nimbus during his first quidditch match against Hufflepuff.

"I've been better,"

"Potter, you are free to go now," Madame Promprey said giving him a block if chocolate and he nodded.

"See ya later, Avery,"

"Bye," I said before laying my head down on my pillow.

"Avery, you must have your potion," Madame told me passing me a bottle of wolfsbane. I groaned and took a massive gulp from it.

"Madame, why does this stuff taste so bad!?" I whinged.

"I have no idea deary,"

"May I go see Fallon? She'd be starting to worry if Dmitri got a hold of her blood lollipops,"

"Of course, BUT BE CAREFUL," she warned. I nodded and got dressed into my black jeans, singlet and jacket. I grabbed the bag of sweets and headed for Hagrid's
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hagrid, what happen at the quidditch match yesterday? because when I went to the great hall this morning, there was a lot of murmuring about a broom and Harry," I asked Hagrid clutching the small teacup he gave me for a drink of tea. He looked at from his cup and had a sad facial expression.

"Well, as yeh know, Harry fell off his broom because of the dementors, they attacked Harry and he fell from over 100 feet, his broom however, was blown into the whomping willow and destroyed it into pieces,"

"That's terrible," I said taking a sip of tea then realising what I was there for. "Hagrid, is Fallon in the cave?" Hagrid looked shocked.

"How der you know bout Fallon?"

"Old friends,"

"Yep she's in the cave, but be careful, she hasn't hunted in ages,"

"That's why I bought her a bunch of blood sweets," I said showing him a bag full of blood lollipops. Hagrid nodded and I raced into the forest to the cave a couple of minutes from the black lake. Now, Fallon isn't a very 'sparkly or pretty'. Many people get the intention because of a muggle book twilight or moonlight something like that. When I got there I was greeted by Dmitri.

"Well, isn't it my little Avery," he asked going in for a hug but I grabbed my wand and held it out. He hissed.

"You do and you'll regret it," I warned him. "Where's Fallon,"

"What Fallon?" He asked chuckling. He was annoying as Peeves. Then that gave me an idea. I grabbed some gum from my pocket (don't ask why it was there) and placed it on the ground.

"WADDIWASI!" I shouted before quick has looked at you and it went into his nose. He started cursing and went off. I walked into the cave and saw Fallon on a rock. She looked up and I saw her smile with her fangs a light red colour. I gave her the lollipops and put one in her mouth. "How ya feeling?"

"Terrible, I feel drain," Fallon said biting off some lollipop. Her pupils dilated. "Now, what is this I hear about this muggle story who've been telling me about vampires,"

"Oh don't get me started,"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

__________ the next day_________

"Hi Harry," I said as I slumped down in a chair next to Harry who was doing some homework. He jumped. I had only got out of the hospital wing this morning and I wanted to see someone.

"Avery," he said before hugging me tightly. "You feeling better?"

"Much better, but I really want to get out of this place," I sighed. "Do you want to go for a walk in to the black lake?" I suggested. Harry nodded.

+++++++++30 mins later+++++++++

"I'm sorry about your nimbus Harry," I told him as we walked along the trees and moss. Harry then snapped my way.

"Oh, it's alright, but the next match I compete in is against Ravenclaw,"

I then remembered my firebolt. Luckily, dad was on the bank of the lake getting grindylows or wedgtrinkles (AN- MADE UP THESE CREATUREZ). I looked at Harry and we started to race towards dad.

"Hi Dad!" I said happily before running into him when he was at an 180 degree turn.

"Oof, Avery, how have you been?"

"You know, what about you?"

"I'm better now still a bit weak though. And Harry, nice to see you before you leave before the Christmas break,"

"Actually, I'm not leaving for the break,"

"Anyway, Dad, you know what happen about Harry's broom?" I asked dad. He nodded. "Well, can he borrow my firebolt until he finds another one?" I suggested.

"What!? I'm sorry Avery, but i can't borrow your broom, epically a firebolt!" Harry exclaimed.

"I don't see any harm, as long as he can control it," dad said while spell binding a wedgtrinkle.

"It's fine Harry," I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked unsteadily. I nodded.

"It's perfectly alright, what could possibly go wrong?"
------_______________________________------------------------------

CAN YOU READ ME LOUD AND CLEAR!

Hope ya can, well anyways, HELLO TO MY WONDERFUL H.P LOVERS! STARTED SCHOOL ON TUESDAY 8th of Oct. SHOUT OUT 2 ALL AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE!

Wove you!
NRoyal18j

P.S SORRY IT WAS SHORT. COULDNT GET MY CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING.