11- DMFA

WARNING LONG CHAPTER WARNING LONG CHAPTER WARNING LONG CHAPTER WARNING LONG CHAPTER

When I walked out of honeydukes, I saw Ron and Hermione running away or after something. "HERMIONE! RON!" I shouted thought the crowd. I ran faster and faster until we arrived where we were before, near the shrieking shack.

I saw Hermione crouching next to a rock and Ron standing by himself. "Ron!" I whisper shouted. He turned and signalled me to go to him. "What happen?"

"I don't know, When you left to get your stuff, we over heard Fudge, Madame Rosmerta and professor McGonagall about how Sirius black was after Harry,"

I pretended to act shocked. I looked at Hermione where now, a visible Harry was sitting on the rock. I walked over to the pair of them.

"He was their friend, he betrayed him," he softly sobbed. "HE WAS THIER FRIEND!" He shouted so all of us could hear. "And when I find him, I'll kill him!" Harry said with his green eyes shooting daggers.

"Lets get back," I suggested after a couple of moments silence. The three of them nodded and we headed back to hogsmeade.

+++++++++++++the next days++++++++

"Your CAT ATE SCABBERS!" Ron complained to Hermione.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Ron reckons that scabbers was eaten by Crookshanks," Harry and Ginny said ate the same time. We were at breakfast and I must have missed something after I had a rough night last night.

"That's absolutely Rubbish RONALD!" Hermione scoffed out.

"Your cat killed him!" Ron exclaimed.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to get along to ancient Runes," Hermione said walking off to class. The boys went on with their business and the same with me and Ginny. Before I knew I felt some liquid being splattered into my robes.

"I'm really sorry," a voice said helping me take of my robes. I looked to see a girl that looked around Ginny's age with green roots and large glasses.

"It's alright," I forgave her.

"Oh, I'm being very rude, I'm Lia Emerstones, second year Gryfinndor," she introduced herself.

"I'm Avery Lupin, third year Gryfinndor,"

"Oh, your professor Lupin's daughter! He's a very good teacher," she told me.

"Thanks Lia,"

"Do you want to sit down?" Ginny asked Lia

"I'm sorry Ginny, I have to go to the library for tutoring,I'll see ya later," she said before bustling running down the hall.

"What a very nice girl," I told Ginny.

"She is a bit out there, but very nice,"

I started to finish of my food and headed for Dark arts.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Exams are in a few weeks and I haven't even STUDIED!" Ron cried in the common room. During the last couple of weeks, everyone's had ups and downs. Down, Lavender brown's bunny died after Professor Trewlaney's prediction came true, the exam where just in a couple of weeks and my transformation would start soon. Ups, well there wasn't any.

I sat down by the window still, where Hermione was sitting. Her and Ron hadn't made up yet and Harry, Ginny and I were getting very annoyed. Poor Hermione had circles under her eyes like dad's and Mine.

"I'm going to the hospital wing," I whispered Harry.

"Are you alright?"

"No not really, do you want to come?" I asked him because Ginny was in class still. He nodded. "Hold on a tick," I say to him before taking my bottle of Wolfsbane out and drinking it. "This taste like wedgtrinkles blood," I spat.