16- the beginning

After I by changed out of my robes and into my trainers, blue jeans, black shirt and warm brown jacket, I headed back to the great hall, with the Marauders map,where Harry said to meet him. When Ron, Hermione and I arrived, Harry looked extremely Ill.

"Harry are you alright?" Hermione asked.

"You looked like you saw a ghost," Ron said making Harry snap out of it.

"It feels like it," I heard Harry mutter. "We should go to Hagrid's, as you know that it's ............ Today," he said unsteadily. We headed out of the corridor and into the main entrance. I saw a man sharpening a large be heading tool. I gulped as I saw the blade glisten with the stains of earlier blood and I looked away. We walked onto the bridge and at the end of it, we saw Malfoy with Grabbe and Goyle.

"Father said I can keep the head. Think it should be a lovely present to the Gryffindor common room," Malfoy laughed. Malfoy turned around and smirked. "Come to watch?"

"YOU FOUL EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!" Hermione shouted at the head leader and pointed her wand at his neck. He sobbed a bit and coward.

"Hermione, his really not worth it," I say to her. She must of calm down after that because she lowered her wand. Malfoy laughed and in return, got a punch in the face by Hermione.

"Don't tell anyone about this!" Malfoy told his two friends as he ran up to the bridge. We looked back at Hermione who was smiling.

"That felt good,"

"Good? That was BRILLIANT!" Ron exaggerated. Was that look on her face, Pleased with herself.

"Come on, lets get to Hagrid's," Harry said before we rushed to Hagrid's. I decided to keep watch.

"I'll meet you in a couple of minutes," I shouted to them. Harry turned and nodded and kept on running. I took out the map and muttered 'I solemnly swear that I am up to know good' I opened the map and saw Dumbledore, cornelius Fudge the head of the ministry of magic and the man we saw before.

"Mischief Managed," I started to run to Hagrid's. when I looked inside, I saw Ron clutching scabbers or Peter Pettigrew. I gave the rat my best 'I know who you are' look.

"Ouch!" I heard Harry say. He looked outside to see the men coming down. "They're coming, lets get out of here," Harry said. He opened the door and let me, Hermione and Ron out. Harry stayed a second and then came out after us. We saw them enter the hut as they looked over the mountains. Hermione snapped her head into the forest.

"Did you hear that?" Hermione asked us. "I thought I just saw........... Never mind, lets go," we crouched down and started to slowly run up the hill. As we finally reached the top, I saw the sword at the corner off my eye (Werewolves have very good eyesight). We stood behind the large rocks and saw the sword lower. As soon as we saw it, Hermione placed her head onto Ron's chest. I was the last one up there and I saw the better yet horrible look at what had just happened.

"Ow!" I looked at Ron who had let go off the rat. 'Oh no!' I thought. "He bit me..... SCABBERS!" He shouted racing after him.

"RON!" Harry shouted as the rest of us headed off. I saw on dive down and clutch his rat. We only just realised where we just arrived.

"Ron, Run!" I shouted. Ron looked up with a scared look on his face.

"AVERY, HARRY, HERMIONE RUN!" He pointed. We looke behind us and saw a big black dog. 'SIRIUS BLACK, I WILL KILL YOU!' I said mentally. Sirius dodged us three and aimed for Peter. Sirius grabbed Ron by the leg and pulled him down to the pass way. "Harry!"

Harry dived for Ron's hand but it was to late. Suddenly a branch came hurdling at the three of us. I let out a 'oof' and got back up.

"MOVE!" Harry shouted and I missed a branch by centimetres. Sadly for Hermione and Harry, they got up, Harry got taken down by a branch that hit his feet, Hermione jumped over by but then grabbed onto another branch making her get swallowed by half the willow. I got out of the trees way and hid behind a rock. This went on for a couple of seconds but then silence. I looked up over the rock and saw a calm tree.

When the time was right I ran across to the willow and dived into the passage.

"SIRIUS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE DEAD BY ME AND HARRY POTTER!" I said mentally and started to run to the shack.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjurè
Yeah, well I'm going on a little 'hello' around the world trip mentally.

Ooooookkkkkk lets get started. Cliffhanger, well not that MUCH of a cliffhanger is it. Nope, didn't think so...... Alright today's question November 18th Monday 2013

WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER? SKITTLES OR SMARTIES?

I reckon skittles I love lemon!
Okay

Thank you for reading/commenting/ voting (even though I've got seven votes) but its all good, at least you read it. Reading is very important

Forever grateful
Maddi