6 - Christmas break

"SIRIUS BLACK! HOW DARE YOU BREAK INTO HOGWARTS!" I shouted at him while my transformation took progress. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed while taking the glass vase that layer beside my bed and throwing it at the other side of the room.

"Why did you do it!"

Sirius looked down and calmly said, "I had to get him, Avery, I NEEDED to get Peter,"

"Well, that's what you have me for!" I said gripping onto my stomach.

"Fine I'm sorry," he said before turning into a dog and he whined

"You better be because if I find out you go into the castle again, I WILL tell someone," the dog stared back at me with his head at the side. "Bloody hell, I'm talking to a DOG!" I said before painfully screaming and transforming into a werewolf.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Does transforming have to be so painful!" I whined to Ginny and Madame Promprey who was filling up a glass of wolfsbane and handed it to me. Then Dumbledore walked in with Professor McGonagall and Snape.

"Avery, Ginny," Dumbledore greeted

"Professor,"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, but how's dad, his normally terrible during winter,"

"I don't think there is a need for Ms Weasley to be here sir," Snape snorted.

"Yes she does, she's my friend," I said

"It's alright Severus, Now about your father, Avery, He is very, very incredibly weak, so weak that we had to get someone here,"

Dumbledore and the other Professors stood out of the way and I started to grin. It was Mum. She quickly walked to my side and hugged me.

"Hello sweetheart, I missed my two children a lot," she was refereeing to my dad as her second child. I started to laugh.

"I've missed you too, mum. Mum, this is my friend, Ginny Weasley,"

Mum held out her hand and Ginny snaked her hand. "I went to school with your parents, you look exactly like Molly," Ginny smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Tonks and Avery. How does it feel to be back in the school?" McGonagall asked.

"It's wonderful, professor,"

"It's alright, you can call me Minerva now that you're no longer a student," but then she turned to me and Ginny. "But, don't you 2 get any ideas,"

Me and Ginny just laughed.

"How's dad?" I asked Mum.

"His going to have to have to stay here during the rest of the holidays," Mum said with disappointment. "Do you want to come home for a while,"

I nodded. "Can we please stay for the feast?" I begged. Mum smiled and nodded.

"Go pack your bags while i talked to the teachers,"

I nodded and Ginny and I skipped towards the Gryfinndor common room, but was stopped by Sir Cadogan who was prancing around on an imaginary horse.

"Password, you soldiers?" He commended.

"Chocolate Frogs," Ginny commanded. Sir Cadogan frowned and let us in. We ran up to our dormitories and I started to pack my bag.

"Ill get you, Harry, Hermione and Ron a present for Christmas when I come back," I informed her while I put my purple jeans and my tie-dyed top in my trunk.