20- waking up

HAPPY 20TH CHAPTER WWD! CELEBRATE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVERY'S POV

As I finally stood up, I fell against the tree. It was still dark. I looked up and saw the full moon and looked back at my hands, they were normal. 'Whats going on?' I thought to myself. I looked around and saw trees and darkness. I stumbled for a first step, but quickly redeemed myself and started to run. Just anywhere until I heard s reams of pain. I looked sideways and saw lights coming in my direction.

I got my wand out of my jeans and walked slowly towards the light. "Expecto Patronum!" I heard a voice cried. It was Harry's. I started running and I saw a hundred Dementors filling the air and sucking out Harry's and Sirius's souls.

I thought about Christmas, when we were just happy. "Expecto Patronum!" I shouted, sending a large wolf out of my wand I saw Harry look my way and looked straight the other way. I couldn't hold on for to much longer but the Dementors were driven away until I collapsed and the last thing I saw was a glowing, white stag.

++++++++++++three days later++++++++++++++++++++++++

I heard voices when I woke up. "How long do you think she'll be out for?" I think Ginny asked.

"Not much longer," I said surprising whoever was near me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. "Where's dad?" I asked stressed

"His a bit sick after what happen a couple of nights ago, you better leave him alone for a while," Harry said calming me down.

"THEY KNOW!?" Ginny asked astounded. I nodded.

"I'm really sorry Ave, but Ron and I have to go," Ginny said dragging Ron out in the wheelchair. That must of been broken because of Sirius. Sirius. When they finally exited I broke out.

"WHERE'S SIRIUS? WHAT HAPPEN? WHY AM I HERE?" I asked freckled out.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" Hermione asked. I nodded.

"I promise," Hermione and Harry told me everything form the transformation, the time turner, rescuing Sirius and Buckbeck and the Patronus.

"We still don't know HOW you turned back to normal during the full moon," Hermione informed me.

"But what I want to know is how long have I been asleep and how'd it happen?"

"Well, you've been asleep for........... Three days," Harry said quietly.

"THREE DAYS!"

"And you got into a coma because after you did the Patronus, you hit your head. Plus you used way to much of your body power to keep concentrating on the Patronus," Harry explained.

"I'm going to ask one more question," they turned and looked at me.

"Sure go ahead,"

"What happen with my dad?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ni hao (Chinese)

Oooohhhh, what happen to Professor Lupin? Alright anyways WE ARE SO SO SO UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE TO AN END YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

so today's question (Tuesday 19th November 2013)

WHAT WOULD YOUR SIGNATURE SPELL BE?

Expecto Patronum! Would be mine, it just sounds so powerful and good (not that I am or anything)

Okay so

Thanks for reading that's all folks

Maddi