12-The second Marauders map

"Can everyone please come into the dining room please?" I heard Lamburent asking everyone. " children, stay with your parents,"

"I better go, I'll see you later," I told Tom. He nodded and waved goodbye. I walked over to my parents who were talking to a strange man.

"Ah, Averinia Nixata Lupin, lovely to meet you," the man said shaking my hand. I was surprised that this man knew my actual name. I return I shook his hand.

"Ave, this is Madeye Moody, head Auror, my boss," my mum introduced.

"So this is the youngster that wants to be an Auror?" He asked drinking some fire whiskey. I nodded.

"I would like to be an Auror like mum," I told Madeye.

"Ave, how about we go sit down? Moody would you like to join us?" Dad suggested.

"I'd be happy to," and the four of us sat down on the seats that were provided in the room. There were around ten or more adults and five teenagers. I saw Tom with a boy around 16 and a girl with very pale skin.

"excuse me, Welcome to the Different Magic Folk Association. Tonight we have a new person to join us. Avery would you come stand up?" Lamburent directed me.

"Go on," mum whispered and I stood up.

"Very good, now in the world there are a litre amount of werewolves and Metamorphagus' but NEVER a WereMorphagus," I heard a few people gasp, but Lamburent carried on. "Avery is the youngest person nowadays to be placed in the DMFA. Avery will you please come here?"

I stood in my spot, forcing myself to go next to him. I after a second I finally walked up next to him. "Ladies and Gentleman, meet the first ever WereMorphagus," he said with the whole room clapping. "You may sit down now Avery,"

I hurried back to my seat next to dad and mum.

"Now, lets get to business,"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So how was the meeting?" Ginny asked me as we walked to class the next day

"It was good, they just talked bout the ministry, you know who, Sirius black," I gulped at his name, "but the teenagers were allowed upstairs,"

"Is there anyone at Hogwarts that goes there?"

"Yes actually a boy name Tom his a sixth year hufflepuff, his an animagus," I didn't realise that we have reached the divination tower. "Well, I'll see you later Ginny," I farewelled and walked into the room. I didn't see Harry or Ron anywhere.

"Hey, Avery!" I heard a voice shout. I looked to see it was Seamus Finnigan. "Do you want to sit with us?" He asked.

"Thanks Seamus," I say before walking up the stairs and sitting next to dean Thomas, who was a friend of Harry's and Ron's. I saw Ron and Harry sneak into the room.

"Hey Avery,"

"Hi dean,"

"Now children, for the rest of the following weeks, we will be studying FUTURE GAZING! Broaden your minds and open your eyes!" She dramatically said while bumping into the table, making some students laugh. "Now as you can see, there are crystal balls on your table, each of you look into it and write down what you see,"

I looked over to Seamus who already was asleep. "Does he get bored?" I asked dean who was looking at Seamus and poking him with his wand.

Dean nodded. "Of course, can't you see Ron's already asleep," he said pointing towards a fast asleep Ron. I laughed.