18- the rats a man

"Well, well, why am I not surprised your here Lupins? I knew you were helping an old friend into the castle. Ms Lupin, I see your following the footsteps of your father,"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY FATHER! HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS HIM?!" I shouted fury at him. He looked at Sirius. It looked like he was about to kill him.

"If it isn't Sirius Black, the Dementors are so longing to see you, maybe they'll give you a kiss,"

I gasped at the last word, but Sirius didn't budge. "Well ifit isn't Snape,you aren't need here so go play with your chemistry set," Snape grabbed him tighter around the throat.

"Serverus, I can explain," dad said, hoping to not lose his job

"Oh be quiet Remus!" Sirius hushed him.

"Look at you two pecking at each like an old married couple," Snape sickly told them. "You four, OUT!" Snape said pointing his wand at the door, but before anything else happen, sparks came from behind me and sent Snape, crashing the bed. I looked behind me and saw Harry with Hermione's wand.

"Tell me about Peter!" He ordered the three of us pointing his wand between us. I gave my wand to Harry.

"Not like I'm stupid enough to attack you, unlike someone nearly got killed to kill someone else!" I hissed back a Sirius and handed Harry my wand. "Peter Pettigrew was at school with your dad, my dad and Sirius,"

"We thought he was our friend, but he betrayed James and lily to Voldermort!" Dad told Harry.

"During our times at Hogwarts, when Remus had transformation, we would become animagus', Moony was Remus because of being a werewolf, padfoot was me because im a dog, prongs was James because he was a stag and Peter was Wormtail because he was a rat,"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Harry cut in.

"Well, twelve years ago Harry, when Sirius apparently 'destroyed' Peter, Peter turned himself into a garden rat," I told him.

"You must be mad! Scabbers is still a garden rat but I reckon you've got the wrong animal," Ron cried, clutching Peter tighter.

"No, no I'm right, his been your family for twelve years, not a common life span for a garden rat!" Sirius said towards him.

"Prove it," Harry said.

"I thought you never asked, but may I have my wand back?" I asked him. He nodded and handed me back my wand while Sirius and dad got Peter.

"SCABBERS!"

"It's alright Ron. READY?!" I asked. They nodded. Soon the rat was sprinting around on the old piano that was there. The rat sprinted off the piano, to a nearby hole in the door, but we got him just in time. In the hole, was a man. A little sick man.

We grabbed his arms and legs and pulled him out and he got up. "Remus, Sirius, my old friends," we said almost going for a hug but stood in front off him and kicked him down.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BE FRIENDS WITH THOSE WHO ARE INNOCENT AND YOU FRAMED!" I said digging my wand into the side of his neck.

"Told you so," Sirius said and I glanced back at him, making sure my features were red. He stood quiet.

"You betrayed Lily and James potter, and if you haven't realised, their son's right here!" I spat at him. He pushed me down, ran on the other side of the piano but was boxed in by dad, Sirius and I

"I-I-I didn't mean to, the d-d-dark lord, you don't know what the weapons he uses posses.

"Say his name, you know that your not scared!" I spat.

"Sirius, what would you have done?"

"I WOULD OF DIED INSTEAD OF BETRAYING MY FRIENDS!" When he said this, Peter ran under the piano but was stopped at the door by Harry. He whispered something into Harry's ear but we removed Peter away from him. "How dare you speck to Lily's and James's son!" Sirius said with his words marked with anger. "Lets kill him! Together Lupins,"

I lifted my wand. Look I didn't really want to go to Azkaban during the age I am now, but anything to kill who framed anyone or betrayed them. "Don't!" I looked back at Harry wo had cried our for us to stop.

"Harry, you don't know what this man has do-"

"I know what his done, but lets take him up to the castle,"

"Thank you dear boy," Peter said grabbing at Harry's pants.

"GET OFF, let me finish, we'll go to the castle so the Dementors can finish you off,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holã!

So Harry finally finds out about what happen! So I put a cliffhanger in but me and and cliffhangers just aren't the best of friends. Soooooo we are so close to the finish line you wouldn't believe it. This is actually one of the books out all the three books I have, I actually nearly completed.

Today's question

IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

Well, I would be a wolf because they are just really pretty

So thanks for reading, just forever grateful!

Keep reading,voting, commenting and all the other stuff normal people would do. But we're not normal......... Are we?

Ok well,

Just thank you

Maddi