Chapter 19 - The first clue

Walking into the school and getting the papers without an one recognising me was easy but the second I stepped out of the reception area and started heading towards the school gates, an unbearably loud scream came from behind me and it was non other then Erica bitching Windley who looked like she was still in 10th grade.

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S CATHERINE L'TRIE!" Everyone stopped and staired at me with shock and confusion.

You've got to be kidding me!

This was the last thing I needed.

Erica came over to where I stood and next thing I knew her hands were on both my sholders as if she was about to push me over.

"What are you doing?" I questioned the weak, stupidly no brained bitch who was trying to push me over.

"I knew you faked your death"

"Erica I read the news paper about my disappearance, and it said nothing about me dieing so stop making acusations even you don't believe" she shut up completely after that and I managed to walk away without another peep out of her or anyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Got the paper work?" Andrew asked.

"Yep"

"Did anyone recognise you?"

"Oh yeah"

"Who?"

"Windley"

"The girl you chocked because she was being a-"

"Bitch, yeah her"

"What did she do?"

"Well let's see she shouted and made a scene, acused me of faking a death that never happened and tired to push me over" I explained.

"Well then just ignore her, you and I both know your higher in power and cooler than her"

"Thanx, now if you fill out the parent half I'll do this half"

After we finished all the paper work Andrew went down to the school to hand it in, mean while I was comming back from my favourite shop in the local mall but before I got to the front door I noticed about three or four people standing outside with camera's and note pads.

What are the press doing here?

"Here she come" one of them called to the others and I instantly saw flashs of white light infront of me.

"What's going on?" Why are they here.

"Are you Catherine L'trie?" One asked.

"What happened to you when you disappeared?"

"Did the other teens that went missing after you part of your plan?"

"Are the legends about you dieing true?"

"Leave" I said sternly.

"Answer the questions!" One of them said rudly.

I don't know whether it was the man's rudeness is the fact that they just wouldn't leave but I had it and showed them my neon yellow flowing eyes, next thing I saw was every man and woman that was once standing I the way of my door had disappeared down the street's.

I got out the keys and opened the door, all the stuff I bought was put in my draws and wardrobe, now the only thing left to do was go for a fly even though I promissed Andrew i'd wait until he got back, so I left him a note.

I know I promissed I'd wait for you to get back so we could go flying but you were taking to long so i got a head start, Cathy.

----------------------------------------------------------

The stars were beautiful and so was the moon when I got back to the house. Unfotunatly I dropped my keys into the ocean when I flue above the nearest beach so I had to go to the gargoyle at the front door to get another key, that's when I noticed a letter by the door with a wac seal of the latter 'R'.

Inside it was a picture of me a few hours ago befor the sun went down as my devilish self and on the back of it said in large letters 'COPY', the actual letter said:

I know what you are and I'm not afraid of you, I will expose you if you don't give me what I want.

"Shit!" I mumbled and ran into the house, I didn't notice Andrew was home until he called to the livving room.

I sat down on the sofa and stayed completly silent and lost in thought.

"Cathy? What's wrong?" I handed him the letter, next thing I knew he was hugging me.

"What are we going to do about this?" I asked.

"We could go to a different pl-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I stayed on the sofa while Andrew answered the door, he came back a little while later reading another note out loud.

If you try and leave I will follow you.

I was in to much of a shock to answer him.

----------------------------------------------------------

I can't remember what happened after I fell asleep on the sofa but then it all came flooding back. Andrew was asleep on the other sofa so I took the opatunety to go and take a shower and clean myself up.

"How you feeling?" Andrew asked when I came back down stairs.

"I'm okay, what about you?"

"I need a drink" was his only response before heading off to the kitchen and coming back with a beer in his hand.

"Since when do you drink?"

"Since you got caught showing your wings and now we have no we out of it"

"Not my fault iv been stalked for the past two days"

"So this has been going for a while and you didnt tell me any of this"

"I didn't think I was that important at the time, when they called me"

"That called you?!" He started to say/yell.

"Don't you start yelling at me Andrew!"

"Okay okay... we need some oblitus pulverem then we need to find the sick son of a bitch that's been stalking you"

"So where do we get oblitus pulverem?"

"I'll go back to the realm and see if I can dig some mean while you try and see if you can find the number they called you on"

"Sure"

"I'll be back soon" and with that he was gone.

Who is this sick bastared and what do that want?...