Chapter 17 - A deal between devils

We had dried off by the time we had gotten back to the palace and hopefully my dad hasn't noticed that I've been gone for to long.

"I'm gonna go and get changed, if I get caught I want you guys to know that Daniel, you were alway cooler then Andrew" I joked before I teleported, the last thing I heard was Andrew complain about how he's the coolest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once again sitting within the huge dinning room at one of the far ends of the table, and my father on the other. Not once did either of us speak for about two minutes.

Is he mad, does he know about what happened? Questions flooded my mind, thank goodness I managed to learn how to control my thoughts otherwise I'd never be able to think again.

"So... where did you go today?" Said dad breaking the silence in the room.

"Just the forest" I replied as little less nervous then I'd expected, he sighed.

"I know you went to the witches tree" he was surprisingly calm.

"Okay, what about it, it's not like I left the realm" I was getting a bit corky with him, I had been trying to hold in my anger since Mala told me I could leave the realm as I please but he said different.

"No but something did, or should I say someone" I put as much anger as I could into the only question I had been dieing him to answer.

"Why did you say i could never leave the realm once I was here?" I was calm on the outside but inside I wanted to destroy something. Let's just say I'm not the niéve sixteen year old girl who came here seven years ago but instead a lethal killing machine that can never be caught, i've become less emotionless over the years and that's one of the things that makes me strong.

"Because this is where you belong not in the mortal realm living a 'normal' life, your going to become queen one day and when you do you have to learn to accept that no matter how much you want to live in the mortal realm you can't" he seathed.

"Well I've had enough of being trapped in the same place for years, I'm bored here and there's nothing to do but training can't we make a deal?" He thought about it.

"I guess... Alright fine" he agreed.

"Good"

"I have a list of mortal souls that were supposed to die but gods little helpers are for some reason keeping them alive"

"Okay, so what do you want me to do about?" I questioned.

"I want you to kill the mortals, you'll know when it's there time when you start to feel small bursts of energy go through your body" he explained.

"So I get to stay in the mortal realm for however long I want to in return I kill those who are supposed to die but were saved by angels?"

"Yes"

"Deal" we shook hands, and I went to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I changed into a black tank top, ripped jean shorts with fish-net leggings and a pair of knee high black boots, I placed one of the artavus in my right boot and the other I let mold into my skin like a tattoo, another gift I find very useful.

I waited in the throne room for dad and Andrew, once they came in Andrew stood by my side and dad infront of me.

"I bought you a house on 53 Westvire street I'm sure you know where that is" I nodded.

"Good, the keys will be hidden inside a small gargoyle by the front door, it's magic so you should know how to get them" he explained, I went to go and draw a portal on the wall just like I had seen Mala to.

"Wait for me" called Andrew, I glared over at dad who only shruged.

"He'll be staying with you until you return"

"No he's not"

"Yes I am" I ignored him and opened the portal with an artavus then turned to face Andrew.

"No. Your. Not" I said each word slowly so that it would sink in to his thick archangel head.

"Yes" he picked me up bridal style and started walking though the portal "I. Am" by the time he said the last word we were in Livéd park.

"Put me down"

"Um no, not until you admit I'm the coolest out of Daniel and I" he said smugly.

"Okay fine, your the most deformis, et non frigidissima person out of you and Dan" I gave an evil grin.

"oblitus es quod bene loquantur et Latine" he carried me all the way to the house and still wouldn't put me down.

"This is the house? It's more like a mansion!" I staired at the huge detatched house infront of me.

"Okay seriously Andy if you don't put me down I'll break you" I warned, he froze knowing exactly what I meant then put me down causously.

I headed over to the gargoyle by the front door and reached a hand through the solid stone into its belly and took the keys.

As soon as we entered the lights automatically switched on. I entered the kitchen that was on the right and found a note saying:

Cathy your room is the one at the best end of the hall up the staris as for Andrew he will be staying in the room next to yours and the guest room is the third door in the left from the kitchen, there's also a credit card by the mirror in your room, good luck.

L

I headed up stairs to the last door at the end of the hallway, it was a pure white with a gold handle.