Chapter 13 - where are They?

For some odd reason I actually got a good night sleep, maybe it's because I know that Abbie is safe but what about Phibie?

I got out of the shower and got changed a few seconds before someone knocked on my door. Daniel came in and sat on a desk chair just beside the door.

"Ready for more training?" He asked.

"I guess so, I mean it's not like I have anything else to do around here" I sighed dramatically, falling down on to my bed. Daniel laughed and got up to open the door.

"Come on, I'll even race you there" I instantly got off the bed and shot out the door before Daniel could even closed It.

(A few moments later)

"What took you so long?" I questioned Daniel as tried to catch his breath.

"Well for starters, you cheated" he said out flat.

"Did not" I retorted.

"You slammed a door in my face" he said/yelled playfully. We ended up bursting into laughter while walking into the gym that when we both stoped laughing and froze. Andrew had Abbie pinned to a wall with his hands around her throat chocking her.

"I told you if she didn't learn all the basics by the end of the day you would die" Andrew yelled at her. I felt myself loose controle as I used super speed and strength to throw Andrew into the wall next to the one he had Abbie pinned to.

"And I told you if you did that I'd kill you!" I said to him very calmly. I let him go but he was still pinned to the wall. He staired at me in shock then turned to Daniel.

"When did her eyes go like that?!" I said with anger and shock in his tone. Daniel didn't know what he meant until he looked at my eyes from the side of my face, I could hear him curse under his breath.

"Shit!" He whispered but I still heard and turned to face him with a stone cold expression.

"What's wrong with my eye Umm!?" I demand/asked both of them but neither answered me. I threw Daniel up against the same wall I had Andrew pinned to in anger and asked again.

"What's. Wrong. With. My. Eyes!" I said each word slowly and angry, they both looked at each other with stern looks before turning back to me. Andrew was about to say something but a voice from behind beat him to it.

"Their the eyes you were born with, the black around your eyes and the purple were the colours of your mother's eye and the green veins with the cat eye parts are your father's" when I turn to see who the familiar voice was comming from relief washed over me.

"Thank God your alright" I said to Phibie who was leaning against a wall.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm also the one who's supposed to be teaching you how to control your witch side" she gleamed with excitement.

"Wait what about Derek, is he alright?" She went silent at the mention of his name and that soon turned into a slightly paniced look.

"Phibie" I warned.

"Okay so last time I saw him he wasn't completly fine" she admitted.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I questioned. She stood up straight and started fiddling with her hands.

"He was... really freaking out that you didn't make it out of the cavern"

"As in full on Luca acting like a cry baby?"

"I herd that!" Luca walked in with chains around his wrist's and ankles and two guards by his side. I gave him a questioning look right before he was pushed to the ground by one of the guards.

"Enough!" I shouted at the guards, they seemed to be slightly shocked but not as much as Luca when he saw my eyes.

"Unchained him and leave" I told them.

"Sorry princess but our orders were clear not to unchain him or leave him alone-" he didn't got to finish what he was saying because I had unchained Luca with the flick of my wrist. Luca jumped up from where he was pushed down onto the floor and ran towards me trying to get away from the two guards who were chasing after him.

The guard that spoke to me before tackled Luca to the ground, soon after the other guard did the same. I sighed and flicked both my wrist's in the opposite direction making one guard fly to my left and the other to my right, neither of them tried to grab Luca this time knowing I would do the same or worse to them.

"Leave" this time they stood up.

"The king will not be happy about this" one of the guards said as he walked towards the doors to the gym.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked the guard before he left. I turned to face Luca who was still on the floor staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"To be honest I have no clue" he got up off the floor dusting off the dirt that was all over his shirt and jeans.

"What is he doing here?" I turned to Daniel. He just scrunched his shoulders up in response to my question so I turned to Andrew and finally got an answer to my question.

"We were told to bring all of your friends back to the palace cells and..." he trailed off.

"And?"

"I can't tell you"

"Why not?"

"Because I have orders"

"Well here's a new order, tell me what you were ordered to bring my friends to the palace cells!" I demanded, he stated silent. Just as I was about to speak again someone else best me to it.

"Hey watch it!" I hated a familiar voice shout from the hallway outside the gym.

I turned to ask Luca to go and see who it was but there was nothing but a cloud of black smoke in his place, same with Phibie and Abbie.

Where do they go?