Chapter 3 - Cheerbitch

School is boring as usual, and to think just today and tomorrow then it's the weekend. My 16th birthday party's on Saturday and I can't wait to become my favorite number.

Everything was going well today until I ran into Erica Windley, the cheer squads top cheerleader who happens to be one of the rich bitches in the school but, out of all of them, she's the worst. Anyway, to cut a short story even shorter, she was carrying a tray of cupcakes with chocolate icing on top and I just so happened to bumped into her causing them to go splat on her baby pink tank top.

"Ah, how dare you, do you know how much this top cost!?" She shouted, man I have this bitch I thought.

"Not much if your wearing it" I retorted making a few people around us stop.

"Do you have any idea who I am, I'm the richest girl in the school"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that" I smirked making her even more angry and I was loving every second of it.

"Urr, you will regret this you stupid piece of-" she had made me so angry that I closed my hands into fists on either side of me that was when she was cut off mid-sentence and began to choke. I couldn't control myself from what I was doing until someone's hand grabbed mine from behind and pull me away.

Cheerbitch stopped choking just as I was dragged outside through the car park and to a familiar black truck "wait, stop!" I said trying to stand my ground but just ended up being thrown into the back seat of the truck.

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Stop it!" I was starting to shout and tried to get out of the back seat but was pulled back from a hold on my shoulders.

"Hold her" a familiar voice said before the car door shut, and the hold on my shoulders became a little less tight.

"Let go!" I started to become angry and move within the persons hold.

"Stop fucking moving!" The man said and I instantly froze after he spoke, I knew that voice, it was from the forest. It was Daniel's voice.

I stopped moving and turned to face him, making him let go of me and stair back with wide sapphire blue eyes and a smirk on his lips. "Look like a little someone's memories are coming back".

"They never left" I retorted.

"Don't lie"

"I'm not, and where the hell are your taking me anyway!" I sneered.

"You'll know when we get there, in the mean time shut it"

"Shut it" I began to copy him if your going to take me anywhere, I'm gonna have some fun at least.

"Stop that"

"Stop that"

He sighed "your a little pain in the ass you know that"

"And your a huge kidnapping pain in my ass but you don't see me complaining"

"Your going to do this the whole way there aren't you?"

"Oh no I'll stop... if you let me go" I gave a mischievous smile that just make him chuckle and move closer to me until I could feel his breath as whispered in my ear "then I guess I'll have to put up with you" he smirked as I tried to move away from him "where do you think your going?"

"I'm trying to move away from the smell of your breath" I sarcastically said pushing him away but he grabbed both my wrist's and pulled me closer making me growl at him.

"Well your stuck with me just like I'm stuck with you" he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap so I couldn't move away or try to leave the car, but I remembered something his friend said in the forest.