Chapter 14 - The change

I ran down a series of corridors following the sounds of my friends screaming for help.

I came to the end of one corridor and turned left seeing large double dark wooden doors with two guards on either side of them at the end. I stormed down the corridor towards the doors. Without realising two large sliverish grey wolves had made their way infront of me and blocked my way, I stopped and staired at them with a blank expression as they did nothing and just stood there.

I let out a threatening growl and when they refused to move I changed into my favorite animal and let out a fierce roar, both wolves flinched from the sudden noise but still neither of them got out of my way. I was getting annoyed and fast, that's when a defining scream came from the other side of the doors. I pushed past both wolves and made my way to the doors where the guards were, I wasn't thinking properly until I realised one of the wolves had jumped me.

I turned and bit into the his side making him yelp in pain and let go, then the other wolf came into my site and I let out a low growl warning him that I'll do much worse if he tried anything but that didn't stop him from trying to tackle me. I jumped up so I stood on two legs instead of four and used both of my paws to claw his head right off his body in one swift move while the other wolf stood shocked. I let out another roar before lading on all fours again and heading to the doors.

This time Daniel appeared from the black smoke and stood in between me and the doors.

'Get out of my way!' I mind linked him because I couldn't speak.

"Your father demands to see you" he said walking over to my side.

'Tell him I'll talk to him later'

"No can do, he wants to see you now" I growled at him and he took a step back.

'No, you can't make Me!' I spat.

"I know I can't... can you please shift back?" He asked sounding a little annoyed.

'No! Why?'

"Because I find it weird talking to a snow leopard" he said in a duh tone. I growled and sat down.

'Fine, If you find it so weird then I won't speak at all and when my father asks why I'm not speaking he'll thank you for it' I watched as he went pale.

"Okay okay fine" he said quickly while putting his hand on my back, the last thing I saw was the two doors before my vision was covered with black smoke. next thing I know I was in what appeared to be a throne room and Daniel had disappeared leaving me alone in the room with my father who was sitting on his throne.

I sat on the black carpeted floor still in my snow leopard form in silence.

"Why did it talk you so long?" He asked/demanded in an annoyed tone.

'Why have you brought my friends to the cells?' I questioned.

"Shift!" He demanded.

'No, not until you tell why their here!' I retorted. He stood up and came to stand infront of me within a matter of seconds. I backed away not sure what he was going to do then it hit me, a flash of pain went straight through my body and I fell to the ground unable to move the only thing I could do was lay there whimpering in pain.

"Your changing" I shifted back but felt another wave of pain hit me.

"Into what?" I asked while on my knees trying to get up.

"It's not just what you change into, it's your powers, there getting stronger and your be comming more powerful" he went and sat back on his throne. My wings came out but they were different, they were like bat wings but we're the same size as my raven ones, I grew fangs so sharp I could prick my finger with only a genital touch, then came the cat claws on my hands.

I looked down at my hands and not only noticed the claws but my skin turned as black as my raven wings. My senses became heightened and I felt my ears go slightly pointy on the ends. The strangest part of my 'change' was I seemed to had grown a tail, it was like a panthers. The pain was no longer there and I could finally stand up, I took in a deep breath when I saw my reflection in the gold thrown my father was sitting on. My eyes were the ones I was aparently born with but they glowed even more. My long black hair was the only thing left normal about me, apart from that it was now dip dyed noon purple along with a strip of my fringe all the way up to its roots.

Let's just say I looked like a slightly more human looking version of toothless from how to train you dragon but more feminine of corse.

To me I was surprised to even look like this but my father had the exact opposite expression to me, he smiled.

"Would you like to test out your new wings?" He asked still sitting down, i nodded.

.

.

.

We were now outside the palace and in an open area of the gardens, Lucifer had changed into the same form as me only his wings were bigging then mine and his eyes were black on the outside with red cats eye.

"Ready?" He asked lifting his wings into a take off position, I nodded and took off faster then him but he soon flew past me so fast I could barly see him, I sped up as fast as I could not wanting to let him get to far ahead of me. Soon enough I was right beside him going at the exact same speed he was. I turned my head to face him and that's when my eyes widened with fear, he looked at me confused until I felt like I was suddenly being thrown to the earth beneath us.

My back hit the ground hard and I stumbled to get on my feet soon after. I was about to take off once again when someone held a cloth over my nose and mouth then everything went black...