Chapter 9 - Left behind

I must have fallen asleep because I didn't realize Andrew was shaking my wing and telling me to wake up.

"What?" I asked in a tired voice as I lay both wings flat on each side of the bed and stretched.

"You have been granted permission to leave this room on one condition" he said smirking.

"And that would be?" I was growing a little impatient with the whole permissions and conditions crap.

"I have to stay with you where ever you go every time you leave" his smirk grew wider with those words, is he serious? He's got to be joking right?

"No I'm not joking" he chuckled, the first thing I did was leave and go straight to the large wooden door with the cells on the other side. When I got to the door it was locked and faint sounds were coming from the other side,I couldn't here them when Andrew started to speak.

"You can't go in there it's locked!"

"No really I didn't notice" I sarcastically spat trying to hear exactly what the noises where coming from on the other side of the door.

"Come on let's go somewhere-"

"Shh for a minute will you!" I finally got him to shut up and that's when a female scream hit my ears through the door Phoebe! Andrew heard the thought and instantly started pulling me away from the door.

"Help their trying to kill us!" Phoebe's faint screams came through the door and that was it, I imagined the door flying off its hinges and towards Andrew. It worked and he let go of me as he dodged the flying door and I ran in to the cellars to see a man towering over Derek with an ax that had a silver blade.

"Stop!" I growled and the man snapped his head my way and put the ax down by his side.

"Leave!" He left faster then a normal human could without the ax, I threw the cell doors that had Phoebe and Derek in right off their hinges causing a large amount of noise. Phoebe ran out of her cell and pulled me into a hug, when she pulled away she stared at me in awe.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your eye are purple and black... and green?"

"Uh!?"

"It hard to explain... here" she pulled out a small hand mirror and gave it to me, she was right my pupils were like cats and my irises were glowing a neon purple and where there should be white was black and the veins in my eyes were a light lime green.

"How- what- uh?" I stuttered, what the actual fuck happened to my eyes! I panicked a little before realizing this wasn't the place or time to be doing that, we needed to leave as soon as possible.

Phoebe ran into Derek's cell and unchained him from the wall, as we made our way down the corridor I was knocked down onto the floor along with Phoebe who was doing something with her magic.

I was pulled to my feet by rough hands.

"Let go of Me!" I demanded from the guy I had knocked out earlier, he held my arms tighter until I could feel my bones against his hands, I thought of an idea and smirked.

"What are you smirking about?" The guys said in a confused tone. I didn't say anything and back kicked his nuts causing him to let me go and fall to his knees.

"Ur! You little bi-" before he could say another word I had grabbed Phoebe and used my wings to fly us to the very high ceiling of the corridor and on to a ledge. I left Phoebe up there and stalked back down to grab Derek who was being pinned down by Andrew, he was so going to regret doing that.

He saw me coming and immediately jumped off Derek and brought out his wings, we collided into the wall making a few bricks break and fall, I scratched and punched him while getting into his mind searching for the exit rout out of here.

"GOT IT!" I shouted over the noise of bricks breaking and bones snapping to Derek and Phoebe, it only took those two words to distract me for a few seconds long enough for Andrew to throw me to the ground and land next to me. He held my arm down on each side as I tried to kick him off.

"Your a fool thinking you could escape from here" Andrew said in a surprisingly calm tone.

"Well what did you expect! You came out of nowhere a few days ago acting completely normal and now This! My life changed the minute you walked into it literally" I growled, he smirked at the last part.

"You better not take that the wrong way" I warned and he just blew it off as if I never said it. I tried to move my right wing to his throat warning him to leg go and back off but as so as I even dared to move my wing near him he dug a sharp silver dagger through the bone. I screamed in pain as I felt a few tears escape, for some reason they felt different like they weren't normal tears, I closed my eyes and hoped the pain would go away but he jug the Jagger further into my wing bringing more tears out, he leaned close to my ear and whispered something I didn't understand because of the noise and pain.

"Don't worry princess you'll heal" he said softly, okay so not only is he heartless he's also insane great what else am I missing.

Someone or I must have teleport-ed something into Andrew's head because he fell beside me holding him head in pain, I quickly looked up and saw Phoebe had gone and Derek was fighting another guy. I quickly stood up and looked back at Andrew who was still holding him head.

"Don't worry you'll heal" I mocked him words back at him, quickly I thought of Phoebe and mind-linked as best I could with her.

'Phoebe I need you to teleport Derek out of here' I demanded.

'What about you? I only have enough power left to teleport one of you and the alpha would want it to be you' she quickly stated.

'I want him out of here I can handle them'

'But-' I cut her off before she could protest.

'Do it now!' The next thing I knew Derek was disappearing into a black mist and I took that opportunity to use the escape rout I got from Andrew's mind to get out of there.

A couple corridors later I was confronted with a large number of guards blocking my way, I still couldn't fly and there was no way of getting past them on foot. I turned on my heels to go in the other direction when I hit a hard chest. Crap! I thought as I looked up to see Andrew smirking, I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped it was all just a bad dream, I felt another strange feeling tear drop fall down my face.