Chapter 15 - caught you

I woke up in what looked like an old abandoned wine sellar mixed with a medevil dongeon and was very dimly lit.

My head pounded like I had been hit with a hammer over and over again. It was no suprise to me that my hands had been chained to the brick wall I was laying against.

The room was quite large and had a few wine racks that blocked my view of sertain areas, the only thing I could see was a normal sized old rusted door that looked as if it hadn't been opened in years.

Well I guess I was wrong about it not opening, it gave out a high pitched squeak as it was push from the other side. A man who looked to be around the age of 32 came in and stepped to his right as if making way for another person but there was no one behind him. He had ice white eyes, short gold hair and wore a black and navy striped business suit.

"Who are you?" I asked in a spiteful way.

"I am Victoria..." the woman walking through the rusted door said "and that is Marcus" she continued.

"Can I leave, this place is boring just like you"

"That's not very nice to say to someone who's been trying to keep you off the torture table this whole time you've been unconscious" Victoria said. She had completly black eyes, red hair and wore a brown leather coat that covered her whole body to the ground.

"I'm only speaking my mind... and the truth" she staired at me in silence for a while.

"Well now that your awake we might as well get started"

"Started with what?"

"Torturing and killing you" she unchained my left hand.

"I don't think so" I grabbed her left leg and flipped her into one of the wine racks before unchaining my other hand and heading for the door. I was soon tackled into a different wine rack by Marcus who now seemed to have long sharp fangs.

He sunk his fangs into my right shoulder so fast. I thought I was comming close to dieing when I stated to feel light headed, that was until a large crashing sound came from the other side of the door. It flew off its hinges and hit Marcus in the face making him fly backwards into a wall.

I fell to my knees and tilted my head to the right to see who was standing on the other side of where the door used to be, soon enough my eyes adjusted and there stood Andrew cross armed.

"That was weak even for your first try"

"What are you on about?" I questioned.

"The way you fight"

"Do you mean to say this was all just a test!?" I got up off the floor and staired him in the eyes.

"Yes, and you need a lot more training then I thought" that's it I've had it! As he turned to leave I used my super speed to run him into a nearby wall.

We both crashed into the wall and I'm pretty sure it cracked, anyway I had Andrew pinned a few moments after.

"I'm pretty sure I don't need that much training if I can pin you to a wall in under five seconds" I smirked but he just smirked back.

"Was that a compliment?" He teased, I glared at him and he just laughed.

"Come on let's get you back to your room, you stink of vampire" he joked when I unpinned him.

"Asshole" I mumbled.

"You know I can hear you right?"

We were silent during the walk and for some reason there were a lot more silent screams echoing around the halls then usual.

"Do you hear them?" I asked quietly.

"Hear who?" Consern on his face.

"The screams that echo the halls" he relaxed once I said that.

"Those screams are from the was that happened here long ago, they are the screams of our fallen" he explained. I was still in my devil form but without my wings, it felt weird not having wings.

Once I was in my room I went straight to the bathroom and had a shower. I was so tired I think I just pasted out on my bed. I woke up to the sound of a loud banging on my door. When I got up to open it I once again fell to the ground because of the sheets.

"Dambed sheets" I groaned while trying to untangle myself and get up off the floor.

The door swung open and my instincts kick inn, whoever opened the the door way now flying into the wall behind them from one swift move of my hands. There was a crack of the wall breaking and a sudden yelp from the person. I got up off the floor and stood at my door, there getting up off the floor was Andrew.

"What'd you bang the door open for?" I asked annoyed.

"What, not even an 'are you ok' or 'sorry'?" He retorted.

"Not until you tell me why you slamed the door open!"

"It's five in the afternoon, so you tell me"

"Seriously! How fast does time go around here?"

"There is no time in this realm, I was only letting you know you should have been at training hours ago"

"Uhhh, wh-hy?" I complained falling back on my bed.

"Because you need to learn how to protect yourself and not just by using your powers"

"Like Phoebe from Charmed"

"Kinda, but you'd look better and it would be real"

"Fine" I got up off the bed and let flames engulf me, chaning into a pair of black leggings a baby blue jungle safari top and fur lined boots.

----------------------------------------------------------

"We've been training for six and a half hours now, can't we take a break?" He made me run in circles without my super speed for the past five hours then sprint.

"Time doesn't exist in the realm remeber so in the mortal realm you would have been training for... 5 mintues"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I wish I was" he laughed.

"Well if I'm going to be doing anymore running it'll be after you, you pothead" I got a glance of an evil before he turned and used inhuman speed to run away.

If I'm not aloud to use super speed than I guess I'll have to go with something else I thought.

The black smoke engulfed me and I was suddenly high in the air.

Diving head first towards Andrew and then changing into and firey blue, purple and pink phoenix, within seconds I had caught him.

"Okay okay you win" he laughed, I have a high pitches squeak as a sign of victory.