Chapter 18 - I'm an urban legend

I wonder what would happen if I went back to school? My thoughts were cut off by Andrew once he placed a plate of food infront of me.

"Wow, someone's hungery" he joked.

"Well it's not like our realm has any good food, or any at all" I mumbled the last part and left back to my room to check my mirror.

I know what your thinking why would I be checking my mirror? Well because if you remember Stella the girl who got lost in my realm, I asked her to do me a favour when she got back and it was to open a box in my old house. I loved or more like obsessed with urban legends so much I thought it would be fun to make myself into one, and so I told Stella to tell everyone around her another urban legend and ever since I've been scaring the crap out of those who've done.

The legend goes that if you light five candles in the shape of a pentagram, sit in the middle with a bowl of cold water infront of you and useing two fingers to stir the water while chanting:

Catherine, Catherine come to me,
Tell me what it's like to be dead.

I'd show up through the bowl with my natural devilish appearance useing my mirror and scream so load at them that it made any glass or mirror in there room break.

I stood infront of my mirror fully devil and waited, soon enough I saw... Stella?

"Stella?"

"Is that you Catherine?" I changed back so she'd recognise me.

"No fucking way, you little bitch you said this was real" a voice echoed from Stella's end.

"Yeah i bet this is nothing but a joke" another voice said.

"No its not she's real I swear" Stella's slightly scared voice said.

"You lie'n!" I saw Stella suddenly move as another figure started to punch her.

"He-" the bowl was knocked over and they were gone.

I thought of my old house and where Stella would be then I was there. Stella was being beaten over and over by two girls much older then her, I turned devil and made myself known as they had not yet seen me.

"Yo bitches" They turned to face me and burst out laughing.

"You even called one of your friends to dress up and scare us, your even more pathetic then I thought" I felt a hot pain go down my back when I looked at the girl who spoke last and knew what I had to do. I ran at he and took her thought the window then few twice as high as the house.

"Any last words?" I asked snidely.

"Please don't kill me" she begged.

"It your time" I droped the bitch and she landed looking like she'd been run over and turned into a pancake, well a pancake with a missing arm leg and head. I few down took her soul and sent it to my father before anyone knew what was happening and went back to Stella and the other girl. Stella was on the floor covered in blood and the other girl was standing terrified in one corner of the room.

"Get out and stay away, unless you wanna end up like your friend" I sneered, she ran out of the room and left the house quicker then a cheetah trying to catch a gazelle.

"You alright?" I turned my attention to Stella.

"My stomach hurts" she complained.

"Provable because they kept kicking you there" I helped her off the floor and lean against a wall then started healing the cuts and bruises she got.

"It a good thing I'll be in town if something like this happens again" I mumbled.

"Are you going to school as well?" Stella asked.

"Maybe, I might help with the whole deal I got going on"

"What deal?" Stella was like a new friend that I had known for years.

"It get to stay here if I kill those who have cheated death" her face went pale.

"Don't worry it's not your time" she relaxed a little. Once all the cuts and bruses were healed we stood up and sat on her bed.

"I know I'd never met you until a day ago but I feel like I've known you for years" she confessed.

"Same here" I mumbled. We stayed silent for a while then Stella started acting as if she had just figured out the world's hardest maths equation.

"Now I know where I've heard of you!" She blurted "your were in the news papers seven years ago, you disappeared without a trace with some guys and some other towns went missing two weeks after you but that's different"

"Wait what paper" she ran out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a news paper, the front page was a picture of me and info on what happened, a few pages later the names of the teens that went missing after me came up, but I already knew who's names would be there.

Phibie Renae
Jade Woodburn
Luca Nightlock
Abbigale Edwards
Jacqueline Helnik
Lauren Black

"Did you know them?" Stella asked.

"Yeah, they were my friends"

"I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault" my phone started to ring " I need to go, do you mind if I take this?"

"Sure, I got another copy anyway"

With the news paper in my hand I disappeared back to my house in seconds and answered my phone.

"Hello..."

"Glad to see your back in town" a mysterious voice said from the other end of the line.

"Who is this" I said bluntly.

"Someone who girlfriend you killed and wants revenge" my first thought was the girl who I droped out of the sky, then I was disrupted by the voice.

"This is nothing to do with that girl" How did they know what I was thinking, I had learned to master my thought projections ages ago.

"Then What?"

"You don't remember?"

"No" I had no clue what this person was on about, but I had no interest on finding out so I hung up... great the last thing I need is a damn stalker.

I got ready for bed and decided to go to sleep early so I could look my best tomorrow when I go and get assigned to my old school I hope no one recognises me.