samsanjose: by a friend

seanlew: bicc dont shave my head.

samsanjose: 😏
samsanjose: i wontt

seanlew: no, ur isis

samsanjose: ur gay.
samsanjose: 💥

seanlew: triggered

samsanjose: are going to brian's class? I heard he's doing an advanced choreo

seanlew: i would like to but i have my monthly period.

samsanjose: so ur gay

seanlew: -_-

samsanjose: oh god im so smart T_T

seanlew: oreo's butt is infront of me
seanlew: hElp

samsanjose: no.
samsanjose: bye gtg, i love yoi uean

samsanjose: i love you oreo*
samsanjose: 😂

seanlew: 😶

sam's pov

I make a disgusted face, while the make up artist is putting powder thingy on my face. My hair is put on a ponytail while lots of baby hair is scattered on my face.

"You don't like makeup right?" The artist asked. I nod, "Let's make it light and natural then."

"Praise the lord, hallelujah." I sighed. Tahani and Kaycee laughed beside me, also getting their faces done.

"Oi Sam, you want some cookies?" Bailey came up to me with a big jar of cookies. I nod and took one piece, "Thanks."

Bailey smirked, "Somebody has a crush on you."

I looked at her confused while the makeup artist is putting satan on my eyelids.

"My face doesn't approve of that." I said taking a bite of the cookie. Holy shit, the chocolate inside is melted. I'm gonna melt.

Bailey chuckled, "I'm serious, somebody has a crush on you," She said while smirking, "She's in this room right now."

My eyes widen, "She?"

She nod.

"Did I just hear that a girl has a crush on Sam?" Tahani said smiling.

"No." I said as I shook my head, "You just heard a dog saying to fix your hair."

As I said that, Bailey and Kaycee laughed as they looked at the glitters on her hair. Tahani looked at the mirror and saw that her frizzy hair has glitters on it.

"Ohmygod, when did this happened, it will be hard to take it away," she whined, taking off the glitters.

"No stop, it kind of looks good." Kaycee laughed.

I looked at her weirdly, "Her role is a boyish girl looking all swaggy, while those glitters make it look like a bipolar appearance." I said while they laugh.

A voice coming from a speaker was heard, "Shooting will start in 15 minutes, please start getting ready and finishing touches."

The workers rushed at us and fixed my outfit. I wore black leggings, black t-shirt with hanging skulls on the shoulders, and holding a black leather jacket over the shoulder. Which means there is a freaking script to memorize. Where's the gum that I'm supposed to chew while shooting?

"Direct, where's my gum?" I said while jumping like kid.

She pointed at the box that is being carried by a man. He placed it in the table and walked away.