CHAPTER IX.01: That Kiss (Kim Min Soo's Dream)

On Anne's first night at the Black Diamond Lodge, she was only able to sleep for three and a half hours. She tried her best to go back to sleep but no matter how many times she tossed and turned, she just couldn't. She decided to go to the kitchen, hoping to find something that can help her go back to dreamland.

As it was her first time in the house, she didn't know where the switches were, and so she used her senses and her memory to get around. She came out of the room, and knowing it was just next to the living room, she used her hand to feel the furniture to guide her towards the kitchen.

After opening some cupboards, she discovered a small carton of milk. She decided to open it, poured it on a glass and carried it back with her. 

As she made her way back, she tripped on an elevated step and spilled some of the drink on the sofa.

She heard a groan. With her eyes adjusting to the darkness, she detected a figure on the couch. She walked in front of the furniture, squatted, and touched the area uncovered by the blanket. It was someone's head.

"You?" the figure groaned.

"Kim Min Soo shi? What are you doing here? I thought you're sleeping at Je Hoon's room? You're wet." Anne wiped his face. "I'm sorry I spilled milk on you. I tripped."

Kim Min Soo grabbed Anne's face, and in the dark living room of the Black Diamond Lodge...

He kissed her.