PROEM

What will you do if the man you adore who you've only seen through your TV screen is suddenly right in front of your eyes? Will you scream? Will you run him to the ground? Or will you stand there, frozen all over, doubting your ability to speak or to move, your legs shaking, your brain known for its ability to process essential information in lightning speed suddenly in a halt, your eyes focusing—your sight narrowing until nothing around you makes any sense, and the only thing you see is the face of that person who have not been aware of your existence before and may still not be aware of it now, as he is out there several meters away from you... unaware of the mannequin that is you, standing there, totally flabbergasted?

I never thought I would meet him. That is totally not in my plan.

What do I do now? Do I approach him? But he's talking to someone... a production staff maybe? Should I leave? But maybe I should just stay and watch from a distance, since I made it here.

Oh God, he's going to look this way.

OUR EYES MET! OUR EYES MET!

Best two seconds of my life!

Okay, he's talking to that person again. How lucky is that woman!? I wish I could be her.

Feet, make your move now. You can walk. Walk towards him, now. Legs, help feet, okay... C'mon. Move!

Oh shoot. Why aren't you listening to me today?

He's going to look this way again.

HE LOOKED AT ME! HE LOOKED AT ME!!!

Is he staring?

Yes he is!

His forehead creased. He looked away.

Did he think I'm weird?

Okay, that's not good. Stop staring. He's a person too. If someone was staring at me the way I'm doing right now, I'll find it weird too.

Relax Anne. Breathe in... breathe out.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

Who is this? Someone's talking to me. A Korean man with a jolly personality. Let's call him "Jolly Korean Man". Am I getting turned away?

I can't understand what he's saying.

"So... are. you. that. person?"

Ah, I understood that. That one registered. What did he mean with that person?

Let's just smile at him. Lips, give him your killer smile.

Why does he look so happy? Why is he clapping his hands?

He's talking again. Can't understand it. Wish I learned Korean.

He bowed. He's offering his hand. Do I take it? Well of course you fool you should take it since he's offering it.

Hand shake. That's something I know.

Oh, he's leading me away. Where is he going to bring me to? Am I being led to leave? I should at least have a last look at Min Soo. Where is he?

Where did he go?

There he is! So cool! So handsome! So amazing!

Even if I get sent to a Korean prison to spend a night, it's all worth it.

But who do I call to get me out? The Hotel?

I'm getting closer to him.

At least I get to have a very close last look.