"Well, sometimes it's a guessing game with you," he smirks.

"I like to keep you on your toes."

"Mission accomplished," he closes the gap between us. His lips move with mine carefully.

~~End of Flashback~~

I lean my head back against the pillow. I'm too tired to move and too tired to think. I close my eyes just to rest. I've finally caught my breath after the 7 hours of excruciating labor.

"Sophia?" Anna's voice whispers from beside me.

"Hm?" I hum and snap my head up.

"Have you decided on a name yet?"

I look over at Sam who also shrugs and shakes his head. "No not yet," I tell her.

"Okay, that's alright. I just need to take him for about an hour or so, so we can do some testing and the basic measurements for him."

"Alright," I nod. Sam hands him over to Anna who smiles at us.

"Thank you," I squeeze Sam's hand.

"I didn't do any of it," he chuckles at me.

"No I mean for helping me through it all. I know it wasn't easy at times," I laugh.

"I'd go through it all again a million times for you," he kisses the top of my hand.

He's so sweet. He really knows how to put a smile on my face.

"Get some rest," he rubs my leg soothingly, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Can you get me some pizza?" I laugh.

"Of course," he laughs and rolls his eyes.

I watch him walk out. He's been good to me. He's been good for me. We've talked about being set up for each other and he's apologized many times for the decision he made. I've forgiven him. I wouldn't be able to live without Eric or Sam. I realized I couldn't just push him out of my life, especially after losing Eric. I know he regrets it and would do anything to take it back.

On the flip side, I've become very fond of him in a "boyfriend/husband" sort of way. This is a part of our life that we've never experienced before. We have grown together in the last 9-10 months. I've somehow gotten lucky enough to get a second chance at love.

~~

I'm finally released from the hospital with an 8 pound 1 ounce healthy newborn that is 19.6 inches long. Still no name, though.

I myself decided that tonight, I'd be letting go of Eric. I have a baby now. Unfortunately, life is going to be too hectic to try and spend time with Eric. So I think now would be the best time to do it.

Sam agreed that now is probably best. He and the baby will be coming with me, it only seems right.

Even though I've been released today, I'm not going home until tonight, after Eric is really gone.

I stare at Eric, admiring his perfectly shaped face. I miss his body and his smile. I remember that night we sat on the bridge and he told me about Natalia and I told him about my dad.

I think in that moment I knew I was in for some trouble but I was going to love him anyway. I asked for help as much as I could in training even though I never needed it. I just loved the way he skimmed his hand across mine when he would show me how to do something.

He always knew how to make me smile. There were some things he did in particular that he didn't even know had my heart pounding in my chest.

Like when he looked at me and his eyes would soften. My heart melts knowing I'm one of very very few that could do that.